Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good or Bad

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

I went to the dr on friday and i was only 29 weeks and 2 days but i was measuring 32 weeks when he measured my stomach... is this something to be worried about.

thank you in advance

in lovetoddler girlexpecting baby

Arron & Kristi   Haidyn Brooke (2)   Due in Jan

Pregnancy ticker

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Schleetle
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM

No... throughout my pregnancy teh wya the baby has measured has changed. At first she measured a little big, then a week behind, then right on schedule, then it small again. The OB always told me as long as it was within a few weeks of where I should be, and everything was going well its nothing to be concerned about. Every baby grows differently... maybe your little one will be ready a little early! :)

Pregnancy Ticker

marriedmomma3
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:27 PM

compeltely normal.  when you go back at 32 weeks you could be measuring 29 weeks.  Your amniotic fluid flucuates, as well as your baby moves position.  Also someone else could have took the same measurement 2 seconds later and would have gotten another measurement.  It is jsut a guesstimate

pregnancy

baby

babies
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:29 PM

no I wouldn't worry.. I was always measuring 4 weeks ahead when i was pregnant with my daughter

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)