Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone need to whine?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:22 PM
  • 16 Replies

Just post your woes and whines here, pregnancy related or not.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:35 PM

I have a terrible headache today.  Hopefully it will soon pass.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

robin1725
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:39 PM

I am having a lot of contractions today. I wish they would either turn into the real thing or go away!

CafeMom Tickers
angieluvsolivia
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Wow, nice to whine to someone other than my hubs on the phone who doesn't really understand anyway!  I am scared this week, I get my cerclage out Friday and it very well could put me into labor.  My hubby is working 4 hours away out of state, my parents are 1.5 hours away and I am alone here with my 3 year old!!  I have a plan in place for her but, I am still scared! 

abirose
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:41 PM

LOL...Sorry when I just read this I thought of "Wine" and said to myself man I'd love a glass of wine :) It's been sooo long. But seriously you have great posts on here I love reading them and how you get everyones attention and responses :)

And I happen to see on here a post you responded to showing a pic after the birth of one of your babies and you look soo happy and amazing after just giving birth. You have a beautiful family mama :)

CafeMom Tickers
nokesmomof2
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Wow, nice to whine to someone other than my hubs on the phone who doesn't really understand anyway!  I am scared this week, I get my cerclage out Friday and it very well could put me into labor.  My hubby is working 4 hours away out of state, my parents are 1.5 hours away and I am alone here with my 3 year old!!  I have a plan in place for her but, I am still scared! 

wow hopefully all goes well. how far along are you??

angieluvsolivia
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:45 PM

37 weeks today!  I think it will be fine, it's nice to vent though!  My 3 year old certainly doesn't understand my fear and my hubby works so much I feel as if I am complaining to him!  Thank you ladies for your kind words!

Quoting nokesmomof2:

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

wow hopefully all goes well. how far along are you??

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Thankyou! You made my day! That is just so sweet!

Quoting abirose:

LOL...Sorry when I just read this I thought of "Wine" and said to myself man I'd love a glass of wine :) It's been sooo long. But seriously you have great posts on here I love reading them and how you get everyones attention and responses :)

And I happen to see on here a post you responded to showing a pic after the birth of one of your babies and you look soo happy and amazing after just giving birth. You have a beautiful family mama :)

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:02 PM

I would be freeked out too. I hope you go into labor when he is home.

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

jean_marie1987
by Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM

I don't know if this counts as whining or as a woe, but I am terribly sad that my mom and dad won't be able to come into town (they are over 2000 miles away) for the birth of my first-born (due Dec. 4th).  My husband's mom, grandma, and sister should be here (they live 8 and 12 hours away).  It's kind of disappointing, but they can't afford it.  My sister is in town, and she will take the place of my mom in the delivery room, but it is not the same.  :(

annaviaclovsky
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:32 PM

;( Well my stupid car that just had the brakes done not even six months ago... just so happens to not have a break pad AT ALL on the drivers wheel. ;) Now for the good part. I get to drive the car that we are buying (from my dad) instead! It is FUN!!! Bye-Bye Mustang. Hello Crown Vic. lol

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)