Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where will you give birth?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM
  • 39 Replies

So, assuming everything goes according to plan, where will you give birth?

Home, Birthing center or a hosptial?  Hopefully no ones says their car ;-) Just kidding!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Hospital. After my excessive bleeding and my son being rushed to the NICU the first time around, I wouldn't go any other way.

Twinboysmom22
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:27 PM

In a hospital :)  And I have to have a c section :( 

gigglyann87

Hospital. Always the hospital. 

Tara.gif picture by MomOfThr33

mrs.white71809

i will be deliverying in a hospital..i have to have csection at 36weeks

StephanieB.
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:30 PM

I gave birth in a birthing center for both my girls with a midwife. Both experiences were amazing and I wouldn't do it any other way!!

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Our birthing center is actually conected to the hosptial. That is where I will be.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

robin1725
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:36 PM

I'm having a hospital birth with a midwife. I really wanted a home birth but this is our first baby an my husband was too nervous to do that for our first. We agreed that the next one will be a home birth as long as there are no complications with this birth.

CafeMom Tickers
alishabear0808
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:38 PM

would love to do an unassited home birth but I am to high risk so the hospital it is

desertwannab
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Hospital for me, just for convenience. 

My SIL had #4 in the car... hadn't even made it 10 miles from her house!  From first contraction to birth was only 40 minutes! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
marriedmomma3
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Hospital.  I go to the hospital with the best NICU just incase something were to go wrong. I almost gave birth in the car last time though lol 

pregnancy

baby

babies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)