Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time you had a date night?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:17 PM
  • 19 Replies

When was the last time you had a date night?  What did you do?  Did being pregnant make a difference in what you did?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maybaby08
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:19 PM

I'm not pregnant (yet!) just still part of this group :)

Hubby and I had a date afternoon on Friday. We went to see a Christmas Carol in 3D and then out to Outback for an early dinner :) we were home before 6pm! Hehe

Yes we CAN and Yes we DID!!!!

Photobucket

MrsPilat
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Last time we had a date night...hmmm we usually get to go out to lunch by ourselves once every 2 weeks..um i'm not sure of our last date night ..but most likely last month. We have an amazing family who loves to watch our babes. We are going on a date Wednesday night though : )..when I was pregnant it was usually go out to dinner and then home but now that i'm not it's usually go out to dinner and then meet people out for some drinks. xoxo hbu?!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Um... I can't remember the last time we had a date night!! I definitely wasn't pregnant then.. I wanna say it was back in April. But I don't remember.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:22 PM

What did you think of A Christmas Carol?? I went and saw it in 3D too and I liked it. I liked their version of it and how they did it.. I'd like to see it in regular view tho, you know??

Quoting maybaby08:

I'm not pregnant (yet!) just still part of this group :)

Hubby and I had a date afternoon on Friday. We went to see a Christmas Carol in 3D and then out to Outback for an early dinner :) we were home before 6pm! Hehe

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:22 PM

We went on a date Saturday. We went to dairy queen for dinner, then went to the movies and saw couples retreat.  There isn't much to do in our town. Hubby joked about me trying to rock climb. If I wasn't pregnant I totally would have loved to do that for a date night!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Army_Wife41
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Over 7 months ago. And no, being prengnat didn't change what we did. Usually we went to dinner and a movie. So it was completely acceptable for me still. We will be visiting family for Thanksgiving, so I will finally get more than 5 minutes without my son in over 7 months lol. Yay!

baby

CafeMom Tickers

Twinboysmom22
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:24 PM

We don't have many babysitters so our last "date" night was with the boys and we went to my fav restaurant Outback Steakhouse...like 2 weeks ago I think? 

JoyJoy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:26 PM

last time i had a date night was in july for our 5 year anniversary. we went to dinner and a movie.

ProudArmyWife18
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Back in May, we went to my DHs Welcome Home Ball (hes in the army and had just got back from a 15 month tour in iraq on the 2nd of march!) but we barely found a babysitter for my 2 year old and got to go, i was 6 weeks pregnant then and THANK GOODNESS for Zofran!!! is all i have to say lol i managed to hold down our dinner and we went out for drinks(i had virgin drinks obviously) at a hotel in waikiki after the ball it was alot of fun (we were stationed in Hawaii then we PCSed to OK and dont have a babysitter and looks like the only time my DH and I will be alone is when i go into labor lol, oh well we ushually just have date nights with my son and go to dinner with him or family outtings not romantic but still fun

Leeann3110
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Date night with just me and hubby I just cant seem to remember. He did however take me out for my birthday in October, but we had our girls with us so it wasnt much of a date rather a family outting.

pregnancy calendar
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)