Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For the "Rockstar" mom (& baby)

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

This website is great! Lots of really funky baby clothes, and mom clothes! I know these won't be everyone's style/taste, but they are so cute to this momma.

My Baby Rocks: Punk rock, goth, black & funny baby clothes, toddler apparel, shoes & maternity

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amber0678
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:43 PM

that is sooo cute! its so hard to find funky, cute clothes like that for baby!

CafeMom Tickers

doulala
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:01 PM

lol!   My baby had some cute onsies.  I liked her Iggy Pop, Blondie, and Frida Kahlo onsies the best.       ;-P

Join us in the Pregnancy Group

doulala, Pregnancy Group Mod

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:18 PM

OMG!!!! Thank you so much! I am always looking for stuff like this but it's so hard to find. I spent hours this summer trying to find my daughter a "Rockstar" black bathing suit and just couldn't. I'm so excited. Thank you!!!

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Your welcome!

Quoting momto1ryen:

OMG!!!! Thank you so much! I am always looking for stuff like this but it's so hard to find. I spent hours this summer trying to find my daughter a "Rockstar" black bathing suit and just couldn't. I'm so excited. Thank you!!!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

livelaughlover
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:34 PM

cute!

Pregnancy ticker

usafwifenmommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:36 PM

So cute! Love it! Thanks girly!

Pregnancy ticker

robin1725
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I got some really cute stuff like this from this cute boutique, Psycho Baby, while I was in Chicago visiting family. It's a cute website though.

CafeMom Tickers
Star_Glitter
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Those are adorable!!!!   :)

Shay_Leigh
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Sweet bookmarking this site = ] Thanks !

mommyajay
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:48 PM

it wont let me open it on this compute so ill come back to it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)