Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so freaking irritable

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:43 PM
  • 12 Replies

I dunno why but i have been so irritable the last couple weeks i dunno what it is  but everything is setting me off even little things and my moms here living with me and i am so short with her i feel bad  i just feel like i am snapping at everything thing and little things to grr has anyone Else felt like this? is it normal for the 3rd tri. to get bad moodswings? i am about 31 weeks and this is the first time i have felt like this soo freaking irritated and annoyed easily

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Euphrasius
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:47 PM

I am the same way.  I am going on 29 weeks.  I can't wait until it is all over. I feel bad because I snap in an instant.  Not just to my son but to everybody else.

lelandsmommy06
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:57 PM

yea i feel that lol my poor son lol i snap at him ad i snap bad at Dh last night i was soo bad when he went to bed he texted me and said "if your going to kill me in my sleep wait till after jan ts thats when my life insurance kicks in" lol  i felt so bad i was so horrible lol

keeler_s
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Dont feel bad i am the same way i will be 31 weeks in a couple days! It is normal to feel this way and i try really hard to watch it but it seems like my kids and hubby are doing everything that i cant stand haha its probably just worse because of the pregnancy but it doesnt make it any better knowing thats what it is! I feel like they are starting to walk on egg shells

MamaJen74
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Happens to me every time.  Lucky for those around me, I don't go into full bitch mode until about 38 weeks.  I can't even stand myself!  I'm short tempered, impatient and just plain old cranky.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

MommyAllie07
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:31 AM

I dont get irritable too often, but every once in a while I'll get in a mood where everything sets me off for absolutely no reason. Today I yelled at my dog for laying next to me on the bed and messing up my blanket lol usually after i get mad and yell i cry though lol so i guess it balances out!

its a boy

lelandsmommy06
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 11:01 AM

thats to funny i am same last night i started ballling after yelling at my son for climbing on me this is the first time in this pregnacy  i been like this its crazy lol

Quoting MommyAllie07:

I dont get irritable too often, but every once in a while I'll get in a mood where everything sets me off for absolutely no reason. Today I yelled at my dog for laying next to me on the bed and messing up my blanket lol usually after i get mad and yell i cry though lol so i guess it balances out!

annaica
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:38 PM

arent hormones lovely?  i feel ya lelandsmommy! 

penguinbabe44
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:41 PM

I feel highly irritated and annoyed at almost everything at times but I'm still in the second trimester so I don't know if it's going to continue or not. But boy do I get mad at the smallest things and then it's like certain sounds are annoying or I don't like to be rubbed up against somebody. I just can't stand it. I don't know why but I feel the same way. 

CafeMom Tickers
JoyandLove
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 6:13 PM

I am extremely short on patience as well. 

pink ribbon Remember your mammograms ladies:)

chels210
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 7:13 PM

I'm really really cranky this time around....it's ridiculous!  I don't think it's just hormones, because I would have been cranky much earlier.......I think a lot of it has to do with feeling like crap all the time!   My back hurts constantly at work, so I'm sure my coworkers are going to feel the brunt of it in my final 10 weeks.     My mother has been driving me nuts too.....she thinks i should be able to watch my brother's girlfriend's little boy all the time just because he wants to come over and play......

Sorry for the rant....I just meant to say yes....I've been cranky too  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)