Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg! somebody help me!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:58 PM
  • 13 Replies

Poll

Question: have you started nesting yet?

Options:

yes, and its taken over my life.

yes, but very moderately.

no, and thank goodness.

no...but if youd like you can come clean my living room, too!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 56

View Results

...i cant stop nesting!

its a force thats bigger than me! all i want to do is clean.
...i cant put the friggin sponge down!
...i cant sleep...all i want to do is clean...
...and wash laundry. and fold laundry.

...and bake bread.

...whyyyyyyyyy do i need to bake bread? i mean honestly...*shakes head*

pleeeaaaaase let this baby come soon so i can stop behaving like a mad woman!
...am i the only one with this problem?

c.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
popthebubbles
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:08 PM

you're not alone. i was like that with my first child (son). but with my second, (daughter) im not as bad. i have my days when i want to clean and days when i want to be lazy. lol

Lilypie

pregnancy calendar
lanena_aljamila
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Quoting popthebubbles:

you're not alone. i was like that with my first child (son). but with my second, (daughter) im not as bad. i have my days when i want to clean and days when i want to be lazy. lol

i wonder if its a boy thing, then.
...because, really...i feel like a maniac.

"put the broom down, and step away, ma'am."

c.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
sissychristi
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Not yet. Been too tired.

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

JoyandLove
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I have no energy:( 

pink ribbon Remember your mammograms ladies:)

robin1725
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Yeah, I hit that last week. I completely scrubbed and organized every inch of my house. I have never seen my house this clean and organized. It's wonderful. I still clean every day to keep it nice and shiny until this baby gets here.

CafeMom Tickers
Nerdymama
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 4:38 AM

When ever I have the engergy I do. lol I have to urge to bake cake, scrub counter tops the whole nineyards, but my apt is small and somedays I run out of things to clean... that is the worst I feel like Mr. clean is my dealer or somthing lol. Try playing some online games, thats what helped me.  *twitch twitch* and Im MUCH better now..*twitch*

BABY Pictures, Images and Photos

nerd pride Pictures, Images and Photos

I can use the computer Pictures, Images and Photos

forgetting? Pictures, Images and Photos

Hell girl icon Pictures, Images and Photos

hellboy icons Pictures, Images and Photos
MelaniesMama
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:34 PM

I have........My house is clean, but now Im noticing little things that are driving me crazy.
Im making my DH move furniture tonight so I can go get a carpet cleaner tomorrow & clean the carpet.
In my bathroom there is this little space between the bath tub & the counter.  its like 2 inches  wide & 8 inches deep.  I cant get anything in there to clean that space.........you can imagine what it looks like.  Its disgusting.  I went & got a stick wrapped a rag around & scrubbed the crap out of it! Then bleached it! lol
Then there are days Im so tired I cant get off the couch.

mommy2xp
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:22 PM

yep i am, my house has never been cleaner or more organized. but i found that if i take even half a day off and rest it gets out of control with two lil girls and i start to go crazy lol

Pregnancy ticker

djspacegirl
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:25 PM

i didn't vote because i DO feel the urge to nest, but am unable to because we're staying with someone else right now.  we're in the process of trying to buy a house and won't be able to move in AT LEAST until 2 weeks from now.. if everything goes according to plan.  so i don't know if i'll even be in our own place when the baby comes, and i'm having a homebirth.  needless to say - it's not a comfortable situation to be in this close to my due date.... 

" src="http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker120/CCFFFF/003333/My pregnancy/12/24/2009.png" alt="Pregnancy ticker" />Make a pregnancy ticker
MarriedJess
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:25 PM

about the bread..I read that one of the nesting things is cooking and I thought it was a great idea when the book said you can freeze these meals for after the baby arrives so I don't know if you can lol but see if you can put the bread energy into making stews or casseroles or something you can freeze so you don't have to cook or rely on fast food when the baby comes :)

Our little Beetle

Mommy, Daddy and Big sister Ella can't wait to meet Ollan Stephen!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)