Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe how smart she is!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:44 PM
  • 9 Replies

My daughter is almost 19 months and i just can't get over how smart she is!! She can identify almost everything, she is talking so much! She understands like everything i say and ask her to do. It's just amazing and i can't believe how fast she is growing up! It makes me wanna cry!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
penguinbabe44
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:46 PM

That's great. =) I'm really hoping my kiddo is smart too. My little sister just turned 20 months and she is really smart also but mean.

CafeMom Tickers
stefro87
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:52 PM

they say when u talk to your baby normal and dont do that whole baby talk thing they develop much faster than people who do baby talk them.............. i always talked to mine normal mainly cuz it was jus me and her and every one is shocked at how smart she is for her age .... your little girl must be smart to understand all of that already..... way to go

stefro87
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:10 PM
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:12 PM

lol oh my god i'm glad you said something about that because that is like the main thing that REALLY annoys me! I hate when people talk baby talk to my daughter! I always turn to them and tell them to stop!

Quoting stefro87:

they say when u talk to your baby normal and dont do that whole baby talk thing they develop much faster than people who do baby talk them.............. i always talked to mine normal mainly cuz it was jus me and her and every one is shocked at how smart she is for her age .... your little girl must be smart to understand all of that already..... way to go

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

stefro87
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM

ya my mom always did that and we use to fight real bad about it

Quoting mommyziegler:

My daughter is almost 19 months and i just can't get over how smart she is!! She can identify almost everything, she is talking so much! She understands like everything i say and ask her to do. It's just amazing and i can't believe how fast she is growing up! It makes me wanna cry!

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Isn't that the coolest thing! 

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:52 PM

i hear ya...that is why i dont think i will ever be done having kids because they grow too fast and are just soooo cute.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Yes!  i hate baby talk too...or when they pronounce the words the way the kid pronounces them wrong...its like how is the kid ever going to learn how to speak properly if you are speaking their language?

Quoting mommyziegler:

lol oh my god i'm glad you said something about that because that is like the main thing that REALLY annoys me! I hate when people talk baby talk to my daughter! I always turn to them and tell them to stop!

Quoting stefro87:

stefro87
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:43 PM

exactly

Quoting meam4444:

Yes!  i hate baby talk too...or when they pronounce the words the way the kid pronounces them wrong...its like how is the kid ever going to learn how to speak properly if you are speaking their language?

Quoting mommyziegler:

Quoting stefro87:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)