Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats that one thing....

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:53 PM
  • 22 Replies

That you just want, but know you dont really need??

With DD, I always wanted to know what she weighed. I told DH next time around I wanted a baby scale, but I know I dont really need one, I just wanted it! My BFF sent it to me today from Iraq via target.com, and I cried! I love her so much, she just knows me too well and remembers the little things.....

so whats your guilty baby pleasure??

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:57 PM

I want a nice and big house for my family to grow in.. We have a 3bdrm 2ba house that is NO MORE than 1300sqft. It's a good size for a 3-person family but much more than that is a little small. We are renting so it's not like we own it; we will be renting for awhile which is ok, I guess. It's not too much different than owning, you just can't paint the house!

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:04 PM

I definitely want a baby scale! My son had terrible problems gaining weight for a long time so it would have really come in handy! If this baby shows any of those signs I am gettting one for sure!

The one thing I really want that I don't need is a new Graco cover from our infant carseat. My son's is actually very unisex, but now that I'm having a girl I want a girly one!! I found the perfect one, it's called Mia, and Graco sells them just as the cover and accessories so you don't have to buy a new seat but they may have discontinued it. I haven't found another one that I like. I emailed them about it so hopefully they'll get back to me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
kara_g.
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Housekeeper ;)

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:08 PM

REALLY CUTE CLOTHES!! i love dressing my daughter up!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

queenamy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Something I WANT but really dont need..

ah, alot! one being quality clothing like Hanna Anderson

dont take me wrong, I buy target too! which I think lasts a long time aswell

Amy & Dago

Parents to Nadia, Sasha, and expecting #3!

Pregnancy Ticker

haileysmama05
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Some really nice name brand clothes for my daughter. Don't get me wrong, there's NOTHING wrong with Target or Wal-mart, that's usually where i shop but it would be nice to be able to buy the expensive brands for once! =)

wsv777
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Quoting kara_g.:

Housekeeper ;)

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:38 PM

I would love a bigger house too.  We have a 5 bedroom but it would be cool if the kids all had their own rooms. Truth be told they probably wouldn't want that if they had the choice though.

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

I want a nice and big house for my family to grow in.. We have a 3bdrm 2ba house that is NO MORE than 1300sqft. It's a good size for a 3-person family but much more than that is a little small. We are renting so it's not like we own it; we will be renting for awhile which is ok, I guess. It's not too much different than owning, you just can't paint the house!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:43 PM

same here.  im always dressing my kids in the most trendy clothes...my husband gets so irritated with me.  but it is so much fun!  i love getting compliments from ppl saying how into the style my kids are...we will see how long i can keep doing this for monetary wise.  i still buy target clothes though too!  kids can go through so many play clothes.  but i could totally do without the fun clothes...just a guilty pleasure of mine as i love to dress up and trendy.

Quoting mommyziegler:

REALLY CUTE CLOTHES!! i love dressing my daughter up!

Arnamentia
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:17 PM

aww try Ebay! Theres lots of people that make covers for specific carseats, I got a new reversible one for my Brittax for $40. They can make the design custom for you, too :)

Quoting mnt_2_b_mommy:

I definitely want a baby scale! My son had terrible problems gaining weight for a long time so it would have really come in handy! If this baby shows any of those signs I am gettting one for sure!

The one thing I really want that I don't need is a new Graco cover from our infant carseat. My son's is actually very unisex, but now that I'm having a girl I want a girly one!! I found the perfect one, it's called Mia, and Graco sells them just as the cover and accessories so you don't have to buy a new seat but they may have discontinued it. I haven't found another one that I like. I emailed them about it so hopefully they'll get back to me!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)