Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I made my first Doc apt today so I am so excited!! Have you.....

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

Have you had your first apt yet? How did it go? Did you have a u/s done? Do you have pics? How far along where you? Did you take anyone with you?

Or have you made your first apt yet? When is it set for? How far along will you be then? Are you gonna take someone else alone?

So I have just made my first apt! I am so excited...I was hoping to have it a little earlier in Dec but this was the first apt they had! So my nurse apt is set for Mon Dec 7 at 8:15. I will be 9 wks and 3 days preggo. Then my first doc apt and u/s is set for Dec 17 at 11:15. I will be 10 wks and 6 days then! I am planning on taking Hubby and my oldest Xavier (4) to that one. Xavier is so excited about this baby and he asked if he could hear the heartbeat and see the baby when we took pics. So he can't wait to go!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant Come join: TTC/Pregnant 2010 or 2011

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JsunkissedB
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:30 PM

my first apt is Dec 1 and i will be almost 11 weeks, its just pretty much paper work and seeing the doc and talking about history and questions you might have. I have no idea if i will get an ultrasound, they actually dont have machines in the doc place they send you all the way across town. im so jelous that everyone has early apt. i have has 2 high risk pregnancys and my doc wont see me early! i found out when i was 4 weeks so this 6 weeks has been slowley dragging!!

I will be taking my kids with me my 2 year old twin girls and my one year old daughter , im a stay at home mom so this is my only option it might be hectic lol . congrats!!

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:34 PM

i had my first one back in the beginning of Oct and then they scheduled my u/s for the beginning on nov. I was 9wks5days when i got my u/s. My hubby and daughter went with me. I just met with the nurse went over everything then i went in the back and had a pap done and met with the doctor and he prescribed me pre natals. I then got my urine tested and i got blood drawn. my second appointment was fun i got to hear the baby's heartbeat!this is my second bundle of joy at 9wks5days!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

lovingeveryday
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:43 PM

my first doctors apointment was at 5 weeks and 6 days.  we just filled out the paper work and had the blood work done.  They did my first US at 6 weeks and 6 days...after 3 miscarriages I was so suprised to see a little baby in there with a beating heart and everything!  My third one was to go over the reulsts from my blood work and get a pelvic exam.  my most recent (done at 16 weeks) was to check the baby's heartbeat and do more blood work:)  my hubby was there for everything, but opted to leave the room for the pelvic exam lol

wanting_2beamom
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 3:24 PM

I made my first appt the day I found out I was pregnant. Mine is Dec 8th a day after yours and I will be 9 weeks to the day :D

pregnant belly

Mom2Mylie
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Mine is today!! im so excited! i had my first ultrasound in the ER when we thought i was having a MC, but found out i was carring twins and MC one. But then i had another one when i was 7wks 5dys and found a happy healthy baby!! Today i hope to get another ultrasound and get all my paper work done. i cant wait its a 3pm and its now 12:39pm. this day is going by so slowly. i will post pics of the ultrasound when i get them. Good luck on yours and i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!! to all you new mommies!

Loving Wife to Daniel, Blessed Mom to Mylie and one on the way!!

CafeMom Tickers

rozebuud
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I found out I was prego on Novemer 10 and made my appts that day.  I have my first dr apt on the 24th but I see the nurse the day before.  I am at a high risk for miscarriage and have to be on medication as early as possible in order to carry past 11 weeks, so I will be about 7-8 weeks on my first appt. Im excited this will be pregnancy 7 and baby 2. YAY!!!!!

Evangelines Mommy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)