Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ACNE: tmi

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

how many of you are dealing with acne? I have never had acne a day n my lofe, about a month and a half ago, I put on makeup to go to church as I do every sunday (only day I wear makeup). Anyway, when I took it off to go to bed, my forehead was covered in small pimples and bumps. I have not worn any makeup since and my makeup i all natural! anyway, it is still there except spreading all over my face. I have blemishes and small bumps. And I even got some on my chest and chin! But what is crazy is I got a pimple on the inside of my butt! My crack really close to the anal hole. It was so big and hurt so bad I had to ask my husband to pop it for me. I dont know what to do. I know that pregnant women can't use alot of products so does anyone know something I can do? Inexpensive. Thanks

pregnancy

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Chrissy9479
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:49 PM

the only thing that works for me is dove soap. but the way my Dr told me to do it was to fill up the sink with hot water and then take the soap and rub it between your hands under the water to make soapy water and then take a wash cloth and put it in the water and wash your face that way. and then rinse it off with just regular water.  it works! when i try washing my face in the shower with soap and a wash cloth it doesn't work as well. i have no idea why it works better but it does. but i actually don't have any acne right now, i haven't had any since i was about 12 weeks. must be a pregnancy thing i guess, its giving me good skin and hair!  anyways, good luck!!! i hope this helps!

PaigeAlysse
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:55 PM

I've had horrible acne this pregnancy.  I just make sure I keep my face clean and hope that it will go away someday. My SIL said she had a beard of acne for the last 2 months of her last pregnancy. (So bad, she was embarrassed to leave the house). But, she said a few days after giving birth, it was gone!

kenywoodsmom08
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:00 PM

I am definitely going to try this.

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)