Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby shower games ideas

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok so finally my baby shower is this saturday 11/21  and I just have 3 games, one is a baby bingo, the other one is that using a ribbon they try to guess how big my belly is, the other one is that we take several grocery things like cereals, pampers, baby food, Q-tips, baby oils and they have to guess what is the price..kind of the price is right..but besides that, I have no idea..does anyone has anything to share? thanks

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Maddape48854
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I think that 3 is plenty but I have done the taste the baby food and guess what it is game. You can also find a word game where the letters are mixed up and they all have to do with baby. You could take all the items for the price is right game and do a memory game where everyone passes the items in a basket and them you cover it up and they have to write down all of the items, whoever gets the most wins. Baby diapering contest blind folded. that's all i can think of right now.

MommyAllie07
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:20 AM

at my shower we played the clothes pin game where everyone gets a clothes pin to start out and if someone says the word baby and someone else catches them they get to take their clothes pin and whoever has the most clothes pins at the end of the shower wins. and another REALLY fun one is melting candy bars (like twix, snickers, baby ruth, etc) and putting a different kind in a baby diaper and pass them around for people to guess which candy bar is in each diaper (make sure u number the diapers and write the answers down) it looks like poop and its really funny lol

its a boy

SarahsEmmy
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:03 AM

here is a great website for baby shower games. http://www.welcomebaby.com/baby_shower_games.htm

lollipoplamia
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:32 AM

I've got a ways to go, and this isn't exactly a game, but I'm going to do a raffle! I'm going to have people exchange a package of diapers/wipes for a ticket, as many as they want, for a basket of goodies.

new baby

annaica
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:37 PM

my shower is also this saturday- we are playing the game called "Never say Baby" where you get a safty pin taken away everytime you say it... We are playing "My Water Broke" where you put a little toy like a doll in an ice cube and whoever's ice cube melts first (without using any tools) has to yell, MY WATER BROKE! and they get a prize... And we are doing Baby Bingo- everyone will get a card with 1-15 on it and we are going to label gifts 1-15, as I pick gifts to open we will call out the numbers- the winner gets a "get ready for christmas" pack full of bags, wrapping paper, tape, labels, bows and a santa hat:)  I am so excited- it will be so fun!!!

Pukity
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Those are nice too :) have fun...I'm so excited as well.

Quoting annaica:

my shower is also this saturday- we are playing the game called "Never say Baby" where you get a safty pin taken away everytime you say it... We are playing "My Water Broke" where you put a little toy like a doll in an ice cube and whoever's ice cube melts first (without using any tools) has to yell, MY WATER BROKE! and they get a prize... And we are doing Baby Bingo- everyone will get a card with 1-15 on it and we are going to label gifts 1-15, as I pick gifts to open we will call out the numbers- the winner gets a "get ready for christmas" pack full of bags, wrapping paper, tape, labels, bows and a santa hat:)  I am so excited- it will be so fun!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)