Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

number 2 ? tmi

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

ok so my whole pregnancy ive been basically constipated...i go number 2 maybe 2 times a week and i used to go every morning lol well for the past 3 days i have loose stools all day long....anyone else and anyone know why? sorry its a nasty ? but i know somebodys in my boat too!    oh yeah im 26 days from my due date also!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
robin1725
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:39 PM

I think it's just your body cleaning your system out getting it ready for delivery. I have been the same way. I wasn't constipated at all during this pregnancy but I would only go like once per day. Well today alone, I went at least 5 times! I literally have to go everytime I eat...it's horrible having to run to the bathroom the minute that I am finished eating. Crazy! I think it's like a natural enema that our bodies go through shortly before we give birth. Everything that I have read says that it is totally normal and that it is a common symptom towards the end of pregnancy.

CafeMom Tickers
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:07 AM

I agree, about your body cleaning itself out for delivery. How exciting!!!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

krysta33
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:11 AM

when you started #2ing a lot how soon were you to your delivery?

Bennett121
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:14 AM

I tend to go more often later in pregnancy. I think it is due to the fact there is actually a lot less room for it in there. LOL.

(I had diarrhea really bad before having my son, I had contractions all day 15 min apart and I think this contributed to it.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)