Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18w3d belly pic!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

We found out today that we are having a GIRL!! We are so excited!! Although I look like Im carrying a boy because Im carrying low! Im sure it will move up though the farther along I get.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
orange4agua72
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:31 PM

HOW EXCITING MAMA!!! CONGRATS!!!! Girls are SOOOO much fun!!!!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

robin1725
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Aww...congrats! I'm also having a girl and my belly moved way up high until recently when I dropped. Now, everybody asks if I'm having a boy. Kind of freaks me out but if they saw me a few weeks ago, it would have looked like I'm carrying a girl (according to the old wives tale). Well anyway...that's very exciting. Have fun shopping for your little girl....they are so much fun to shop for.

CafeMom Tickers
Lilcountrygrl86
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:43 AM

Congrats!!!

I am preggo with my second daughter. I dont think how you carry has anything to do with the gender of the baby. I am 30weeks, and Im carrying low too.

marinewife55
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:46 AM

I'm carrying low too and was even supposedly having a boy for a little bit (the ultrasound tech thought she saw boy parts the first time), but I just recently found out I am definitely having a little girl

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Slightly crazy, fun-loving, wife of a Marine, who loves her family and friends so much and would do anything for them

queenamy
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:00 AM

actually MY rule to baby gender and tummy shape is LOW and WIDE= girl

HIGH and all basket ball belly= boy

Amy & Dago

Parents to Nadia, Sasha, and expecting #3!

Pregnancy Ticker

LadyIPNK
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:42 PM

My sister carried my neice very low. I was the typical. I carried my daughter high.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)