Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

number 2 ? tmi

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:30 PM
  • 3 Replies

ok so my whole pregnancy ive been basically constipated...i go number 2 maybe 2 times a week and i used to go every morning lol well for the past 3 days i have loose stools all day long....anyone else and anyone know why? sorry its a nasty ? but i know somebodys in my boat too!    oh yeah im 26 days from my due date also!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
keileensmom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Oi! Im also in the same boat and im only 18 weeks along. Its due to the growing uterus and and it kinking up your intestines. make sure to drink LOTS of water and also if your still having problems try Colace. Its a mild over the counter medication thats safe to use during preganncy and it willl definately help you become more regular. it worked wonders for me and now instead of going once or twice a week i go once about every two days. GL! hope you feel better!

MommyAllie07
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:00 AM

I've been having that too for the past week. I'm 37 weeks along. At the beginning of my pregnancy i had that instead of morning sickness and it sucked lol. but then i was constipated alll the time until about a week ago. I read it was a sign that labor wasnt far away. it's a way of your body cleaning itself out before having the baby. ahh the joys of pregnancy.

its a boy

afrw2007
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:05 AM

im not pregnant right now but i know the last couple weeks with my son i had loose stools and about the last week it was just diarreah all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)