Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FTM question about cramps advice please

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:29 AM
  • 1 Replies

i am 29 weeks as of today (friday) and i am starting to get cramps more and more they feel like period cramps, i was laying in the bath tub because my back is hurting really bad and i was trying to get it to ease off and then i sat up and the cramps just hit me. i have been getting cramps off and on for the last 2 days now. Also (this may be TMI) but i have a weird tingling feeling down there also. it maybe from the cramps but i also have a pain that is running all the way up my back. anyone got any advice, im am starting to get a little worried about the cramps and the back pain.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MarriedJess
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:25 AM

I'm in your boat (including the tingly stuff boy is it that weird) your cramps are prolly just braxton hicks try to remember that braxton hicks are really uncomfortable but true honest contractions hurt so much that you want to pull off your arms and scream until you can't breathe anymore. at least thats what I keep telling myself cuz I was in the hospital way too much with BH when I was preg with my LG..good luck and hang in there

Our little Beetle

Mommy, Daddy and Big sister Ella can't wait to meet Ollan Stephen!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)