Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's see those BFP's!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:43 AM
  • 14 Replies

Let's see some pictures of our positive pregnancy tests!!!!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:49 AM

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

desertwannab
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Mine are really blurry cuz I took them with my phone . . .

I took the 2 tests first and the line was so faint I couldn't tell... So I went out and got a digital and took it about 10 minutes later... no doubt about that one!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Marah2008
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:58 AM

Well I want to post one but I didnt take pictures of it. I do still have the very first text I peed on but over time it kind of discolored to a yellow pee like color :/ and Im sure you ladies dont want to see that lol

desertwannab
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:00 AM

So funny that you still have it!  I still have mine from my 1st son, so it's almost 7 years old now... I can't bring myself to throw it out even though its SO GROSS now haha

Quoting Marah2008:

Well I want to post one but I didnt take pictures of it. I do still have the very first text I peed on but over time it kind of discolored to a yellow pee like color :/ and Im sure you ladies dont want to see that lol

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:00 AM

LOL! I still have mine too. Not pretty but I still like to look at it, like my belly isn't proof enough :-)

Quoting Marah2008:

racang
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:26 AM

these are the first 3 that I took, all the same night.

the last test looks like a evap line on here but it was just a really faint line..

Pregnancy ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

usafwifenmommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:29 AM

Taken from my hubby's phone so he could send it to family :)

Pregnancy ticker

Schleetle
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:08 AM

This is the first one I took... It was the night DH brought the tests home 15DPO.

Pregnancy Ticker

jeeniegurl03
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:50 AM

Happy2BDomestic
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)