Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free Gifts for registering...Check this out

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:53 AM
  • 36 Replies

Yesterday I decided while my 5yr old was in school to go up to Target and sign up for a baby registry. I had gotten a magazine in the mail and in it they offered a $25 gift card if you signed up. So I did! And it was so worth it! I'm not having a full out baby shower this time around but my mom is throwing me a Baby Sprinkle. After I did the registry they gave me the gift card and a bag full of goodies. I got diapers, wipes, coupons, FORMULA, and even a $20 gift card for SHUTTERFLY!!!! How awesome is that? I had fun too going around with the scanner and adding all the things I would like to have.

baby gift

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:55 AM

aw yay! how fun! i dont get to register this time thou :(

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

Tiffaney2004
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:56 AM

I wasn't going to either, in fact I never registered with my DD 5years ago. But I figured what the heck why not? And it was totally worth it!

BeachMama05
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:57 AM

yeah i did that the other day the gifts are awesome.. and dont forget about that cute tote bag!!

Tiffaney2004
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Oh the tote bag is adorable! I even got a dollar off at the cafe inside the store and bought myself a drink and popcorn!

Quoting BeachMama05:

yeah i did that the other day the gifts are awesome.. and dont forget about that cute tote bag!!

momma3kids
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:59 AM

I'm pregnant with #4, but I still register each time, even if there's not a shower.  People are constantly asking what you need/want, so why not?  And that's definitely an added perk!  :) 

K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:12 AM

oh yea thats actually a good idea, i havent even had my family ask yet thou.....jerks!

Quoting momma3kids:

I'm pregnant with #4, but I still register each time, even if there's not a shower.  People are constantly asking what you need/want, so why not?  And that's definitely an added perk!  :) 

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

Tiffaney2004
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Anyone know if Walmart does this too? I know Babies R Us gives you a free gift when you register there. Anywhere else do the free giveaways? I could use all the giveaways i can get since we are on a tight budget and low on money

Tiffaney2004
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Awww :( that stinks. I don't need anything big I still have all the big stuff from my DD and this baby is a girl too so I even have clothes. I need the little things like bottles, diapers, wipes, toys, bibs, pacifiers etc...

Quoting K.a.C.87:

oh yea thats actually a good idea, i havent even had my family ask yet thou.....jerks!

Quoting momma3kids:

trippsgirl
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:15 AM

I had started a registry online, but I need to delete and change a bunch of stuff anyway.  I will go into the store to start a new one now!  Thanks for the heads up!

Tiffaney2004
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:17 AM

No problem. I definitely think you should go to the store for all registry's you never know what you might get out of it..

Quoting trippsgirl:

I had started a registry online, but I need to delete and change a bunch of stuff anyway.  I will go into the store to start a new one now!  Thanks for the heads up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)