Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy changes all of us.

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:37 AM
  • 18 Replies

So i was looking back to my before pregnancy pics and my pregnant body pictures and boy does pregnancy make you look different!Before pregnancy38 weeks when i deliveredand after! That really doesn't even look like the original me!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM

It does change us all, but I think it's for the best.. You look so much better, IMO, in the last pic than you do in your first.

pregnancy
TheTaoOfKim
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:46 AM

I don't mind that my body isn't what it once was. I have this beautiful angel who is worth every stretchmark and the 2 extra permanant inches on my hips. = ) 

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Oh i don't care about my body that is ruined lol. I gained over 100lbs while pregnant so yeah I don't even wear shorts anymore because of the stretchmarks lol. But i feel like i look like a completely different person. In the face i mean

Quoting TheTaoOfKim:

I don't mind that my body isn't what it once was. I have this beautiful angel who is worth every stretchmark and the 2 extra permanant inches on my hips. = ) 

CafeMom Tickers

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

kylismomma
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:03 PM

It looks like if you just did your hair and put on a little makeup you'd look a lot like the pre pregnancy you! Some days when i'm feeling gross i just take a little extra time to make myself feel pretty. it helps. =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:22 PM

I should try that lol. all i do now is throw my hair in a pony tail and hell i don't even know what make-up is anymore!

Quoting kylismomma:

It looks like if you just did your hair and put on a little makeup you'd look a lot like the pre pregnancy you! Some days when i'm feeling gross i just take a little extra time to make myself feel pretty. it helps. =)

CafeMom Tickers

desertwannab
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Mines a little more drastic than yours! 

Heres me about 3 months before getting pregnant with my 1st (on left)

Heres me about a year after I delivered (on right)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
acissejessica
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:08 PM

O yea? I here you go for me:

BEFORE

DAY BEFORE DELIVERY

4 years later

The sad thing for ME is that I went BACK to my prepregnancy weight imediately. THEN gained al that weight.

Schleetle
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:14 PM

I'm always squinting in my pictures it seems lol... The first picture is after my twin boys, but before this baby. The second is me 31 weeks pregnant huge with this baby. I hope to get my pre-pregnancy body back quick. I'm waiting until after the holidays to start my diet though!

Pregnancy Ticker

acissejessica
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:15 PM

you dont like a bit different! minus the baby belly that is

Quoting Schleetle:

I'm always squinting in my pictures it seems lol... The first picture is after my twin boys, but before this baby. The second is me 31 weeks pregnant huge with this baby. I hope to get my pre-pregnancy body back quick. I'm waiting until after the holidays to start my diet though!

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:35 PM

I think you all just look more motherly. Nothing wrong with that :-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)