Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 hour glucose test

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

did anyone else feel completely drained after the 3 hr test?

I have never felt a sugar crash like that!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LRMommyof2
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:41 PM

I dont remember feeling drained from it but I remember feeling very ill after.  That stuff you drink... BLAHHHCCCKKK.... its nasty!!!

MomNtheRes
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:43 PM

I hated it. Got so stressed out from drinking it and it upsetting my stomach, I'm going to refuse the test this time unless they suspect something is wrong. ICKY icky stuffs!

Join us! A place for Mom's with loved ones on deployment to support one another through a pregnancy. If you are or ever have been pg while your loved one was away join us!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/pregnanthroughdeployment

army              stork

AddyLeigh
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:44 PM

I sooo don't see how ingesting all that concentrated sugar while pregnant is a good thing. I did it my first 2 preg, but not the last one and I'm not doing it this time either. If it was a serious issue, sugar would be spilling into my urine. I always felt awful after them!

JPWmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:29 PM

i didnt know i could refuse it...lol

i failed my hour hour test by 1 point. it had to be under 130 and mine was exactly 130.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:53 PM

yeah, I think it's pretty normal.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Mishel73
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:19 PM

I remember going home and taking a nap for 4 hours after mine.  I was beat!  When I first drank it, I felt drunk and then crashed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)