Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did anyone have a feelin & found out u were wrong?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:42 PM
  • 16 Replies

did u ever have a feeling about wat the sex of the baby & later found out u were wrong or did u find out u were rite? ladies im so desperate to have a daughter lol..i just have a wierd feeling its another boy! IM SURROUNDED & ITS KILLIN ME LOL..

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandamitch
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:44 PM

With our first, I knew he was a boy early on.  With this one, DH and I were sure it was a girl.  Nope, it is definately a boy!  The pregnancy has been completely different and I just had a feeling it was a girl.

babies
babies
JenHostler
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:44 PM

With my second son I was determined I was having a girl and when we went for the ultrasound I was very surprised when he said it was a boy. I had a name picked out for a girl and everything.

amy31308
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:46 PM

My husband and I both have a really strong feeling that it is a girl! However, I don't know yet what it is so I'm not really alot of help to you. I can't wait to find out and see if we're right or not.

With my son we both felt it was a boy.. and he was. So we'll see in a few weeks.

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008
I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- May 30, 2010

sparklebug86
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:46 PM

With my first I knew it was a boy and I was right. With this one Im pretty sure its a girl but, that could also be me wanting to feel what I want. In a study I read about those intelligender tests, they did a study between those taking the test and those using their instint and the instinct group was 70% correct! Isnt that amazing? :)

I hope you get your girl!

CafeMom Tickers
kbaby1624
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:50 PM

ugh...i already have 2 boys & both those pregnancies were the same but this one is soooo different! ahhh i jus wanna kno already so i kno if i need to prepare myself for another boy...

BigMamaHeidi
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:53 PM

I knew my son was a boy. I was horrified after the doctor initially told us he was a girl. How could I be wrong---I just KNEW he was a boy! Well...very next ultrasound...yep, he's a boy!

With this baby, my husband and I both have strong feelings we're having a girl. If I find out its a boy, I will be pretty shocked (and probably somewhat "hurt"). I havent bought any girl things since we dont know for sure, but I have the name and image of a baby girl in my head.

wifecombs
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:56 PM

i always that my first was a boy, but i didnt really care either way, but now with this one im not sooo sure, i want it to be a boy so that means it will prob be a girl...LOL

gregory2
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Well, I was right on my first two pregnancies. I just knew from the time I found out I was pregnant that they were boys. Even with my oldest they told me at his first ultrasound that he was a girl. I cried bc I thought I was a bad mom bc I could still only think of a little boy being in there. Sure enough my next ultrasound his weenie was there full force lol. With my second I just felt the same as the first so I just assumed boy and had the same feelings. I just found out I'm 6 wks along with another one, and I have that feeling its a boy bc Its just the same and the previous one.... But I keep trying to convience myself it might be a girl! I would love another boy to add to the mix, but I'd rather a little girl to be on mommys side.... I guess we'll see. Good Luck to you!

crystalchu
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:51 PM

With my first I didn't even consider the baby being a boy even a slight possibility.....and it was a boy. So I was waaaaay wrong!

This time around I'm wanting a girl but this pregnancy is sooooo similar to my last(as in I'm due the same month and everything!) that I'm thinking it might be another boy. So I guess we'll see!

I hope you get your girl!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

cryssychu. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:02 PM

yea i was always wrong!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)