Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intelligender

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:56 PM
  • 12 Replies

So has anyone ever used that intelligender prediction kit? I thought it might be fun to try. It says that it has an 82% success rate. Just curious..did you try it and was it right for you?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robin1725
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:06 PM

I would save your money if I were you. I tried it at about 12 weeks and followed the directions exactly and it said that I would be having a boy. However, my motherly instinct knew that was wrong....and sure enough I was right....we're having a girl! If you do take it, don't start buying gender specific items until confirmed by an ultrasound. Oh, and it's more of a 50/50 chance of it getting it right.

CafeMom Tickers
jkleinman
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:11 PM

I've never even heard of that.  Sounds a little different.  I was told to check a Chinese Birth Calender.  I've heard they're pretty acurate and they're free.  I'm hoping to find out soon if it's right or not.

preggomama26
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:13 PM

I want to try it so bad lol. I know its probably not going to be correct, but it looks like a lot of fun.  I have been debating on whether or not to get it and I think I am going to give in soon.

marinewife0311
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:15 PM

if you dont take the answer to heart then go ahead.  i did it at 14 weeks and it said girl im def having a boy. to each their own i regret buying it though. there has been alot of posts about the test.  look them up they might have more info

littleone4
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:21 PM

My husband and I took it.  I went in knowing it was probably wrong but we tried it for fun anyway.  My husband got really excited because it said boy.  6 weeks later we had our ultrasound and we are for sure having a girl.  He of course is just as excited but he thought the test was right so he was shocked. Lol. So, if you take it, like the other posts said, don't start buying things based on the test.  All the testimonials on the website all say the test was right of course but, most people I talk to that have done it, it has been wrong.  Hope this helped<3

Gem0614
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Ya, for me, I already have two girls and I really don't care what I have next. I just think it would be fun to try, but I do wonder if the results are hyped and if you can really get a very accurate answer that early.

desertwannab
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:35 PM

my sister bought me 2 because she was so anxious.  I took one at like 11ish weeks and one at like 14ish weeks.  BOTH said GIRL.  I found out that I am having a BOY

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
preggomama26
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:46 PM

So pretty much if I take one and it says boy I will be having a girl lol.  Or vice versa. Thats too funny.  I still want to take one. But I think the whole coloring changing thing is just cool. lol

Quoting desertwannab:

my sister bought me 2 because she was so anxious.  I took one at like 11ish weeks and one at like 14ish weeks.  BOTH said GIRL.  I found out that I am having a BOY

hggmommy87
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:52 PM

oh my god I want a girl SO BAD...the chinese predictor thing I was having a GiRL AND i KNOW THAT if i DONT i WiLL BE SO DiSAPPOiNTED

desertwannab
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:57 PM

It was fun and exciting... but a little dissapointing because I already have 2 boys... so to see girl 2 times kinda gave me falst hopes.  So... if you're gonna do it, just prepare yourself that it could be wrong!

Quoting preggomama26:

So pretty much if I take one and it says boy I will be having a girl lol.  Or vice versa. Thats too funny.  I still want to take one. But I think the whole coloring changing thing is just cool. lol

Quoting desertwannab:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)