Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prenatal message

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:22 PM
  • 2 Replies

i am 28 weeks pg with my first child and was just curious if any one has gotten a prenatal message or is thinking about it.. my DH doesn't really have the patience to do it.. i have such bad back and sholder pain that i would really love to have one.. so has anyone gotten this done?.. and how did you feel afterwards?.. could it be good to get or should i leave it alone?..  i just don't want to do anything that would be more harmful than helpful !!  so any advice ladies?

Sweet Berries Pregnancy Ticker

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
triciamarie73
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Let me tell you-they are heavenly! Make sure you schedule one with a therapist that specializes in prenatal massage. It is worth every penny!

seddon151
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:50 PM

I had one 2 weeks ago. It was my first massage ever and I really wasn't impressed. The place I went to doesn't have one of those special tables with a belly hole so I was on my back and then my side. I may have enjoyed it more if I was on my stomach. I don't know, I don't really ever plan on spending my money on a massage again. I kind of felt awkward. But if massages are your thing, then go for it. They are completely safe for you and baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)