Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF??....pls help...so confused

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:23 PM
  • 3 Replies

Yesterday I had a horrible pain in my lower pelvis and was in a ball on the bathroom floor for about an hour. I made a doctors appt and got in right away. So she asked me all of her questions and decided to give me a blood pregnancy test, It came back positive, she decided to send me to the ER for an ultrasound. The ER doctor decided that she wanted to give me another blood test to see where my numbers were. Well needless to say it came back not pregnant and apparently the lab had messed up. She wanted to follow up with my dr. today and get an ultra sound. So I called and spoke with the nurse and told him everything that happened yesterday and he said that there was a dip in the blood test from the ER ( the second blood test) but he didn't tell me what the number was or anything....when the ER nurse examined me she said everything felt fine except my uterus felt alittle large.....Could anyone help me and explain if I may be pregnant or what else it could be??....I go to the doctor again on Mon to hopefully have an ultrasound and to see if there are any cysts or anything....PLs help:) I'm soooooo confused.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
annaviaclovsky
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:27 PM

I have NO clue. here is a bump for you :) good luck

CafeMom Tickers

K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:51 PM

not sure, maybe u could have went thru a miscarriage.....your docs werent very informative it seems thou

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:55 PM

I don't know hun. Give us an update when you can.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)