Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My First UltraSound

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:07 PM
  • 6 Replies

I just got back from my first u/s.  In stead of being 7W5D, I'm 8W1D - so far any i hear it can still change...

Here's my little one

happy

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
annaviaclovsky
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Aww. I got my first ultrasound at 12 weeks! But no pictures

CafeMom Tickers

babydsmommy18
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Congrats!! the first Ultrasound is the most accurate with Due dates  and how far along you are and all that But you can give or take two weeks from you EDD... Congrats again!

Are you ready for this? I am a 19 year old re-married Mommy to a co-sleeping,Breastfeeding till 13 months, No CIO,Luvs wearing,Baby wearing,Mommy's boy Named Donovan that was born 6 weeks To early and daddys girl named Serenity born 4 weeks to early!

mmoleader
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:17 PM

It is nice to shave off a few days! I wish they would do that for me when I go in.

montanacat
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 12:30 AM

so just the one huh? I'm REALLY starting to think the "suggested" norms for HCG levels need to be adjusted...we all seem to be "higher than average" and still have singles in there

jkmeier8909
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 12:46 AM

i'm almost 17 weeks and i hear a different due date every time i go to the doctor and my last appt. i heard like three different dates from three different people.

sandraberke
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 8:31 PM

babies will come when babies will come. .but it is nice to have a round about date. none of mine came on time anyways.

but congrads.have not had my u/s yet. hoping maybe next time or i guess when we find out the sex. i d k. . . .  

CafeMom Tickerspregnany_with9.gif picture by sandraberkejune.gifpregnant6.gif picture by sandraberke** im Predicting a GIRL**Will be confirmed in january**

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)