Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I pregnant?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM
  • 27 Replies

Am I pregnant? I have had my tubes tied a year ago. I'm having symptoms of being pregnanat. Such as,

1) Headaches

2) Dizzy

3) missed period ( I think, Im going to wait to the end of the month to see if i am)

4) Fatigued all the time now, never was before this.

5) Shortness of breath all the time now. Never was before now, only when pregnant.

6) constantly in the bathroom

7) craving for sweets, but on;y when i was pregnant.

So what do you  think? AM I?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:36 PM

How old are you? Could it be the start of menopause?  

turkey

jkmeier8909
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:40 PM

i've heard stories about how something went wrong and a women got pregnant after getting her tubes tied. but i've also heard that the symptoms for menopause are pretty similar to pregnancy symptoms.

CafeMom Tickers
SummerMeadow
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:42 PM

I am 22

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:43 PM

The doctor actually agreed to tie your tubes at only 22? WOW thats crazy! (Unless it was medically needed) I know someone who said they got pregnant after their tubes got tied but i don't believe them

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

nokesmomof2
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Quoting mommyziegler:

The doctor actually agreed to tie your tubes at only 22? WOW thats crazy! (Unless it was medically needed) I know someone who said they got pregnant after their tubes got tied but i don't believe them

most cases i have heard you have to be 21 or older or have 3 or more children

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:47 PM

wow thats really young. My doctor doesn't tie tubes until close to 30 and you have to have multiple children

Quoting nokesmomof2:

Quoting mommyziegler:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

SummerMeadow
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 6:50 PM

I have 4 and they told me 3 or more children adn at least 21 of age. In a way I want  a nother one, but I m probably not pg.

Charlibabe
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Quoting mommyziegler:

wow thats really young. My doctor doesn't tie tubes until close to 30 and you have to have multiple children

Quoting nokesmomof2:

Quoting mommyziegler:

Yea I am going to get my tubes tide. I am 21 will be 22 when my twins are born. I will have three kids. the requirements here are to be 21 or older and done having kids. Which I am.

As for OP Idk hun...I guess theonly thing you can do is test....You really never know the chance is slim but there is still a chance. Good Luck!

penguinbabe44
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:39 PM

When I was first pregnant, I didn't get all those headaches, dizziness and things until further along so I'm not sure if you're pregnant but since you've missed your period there could be a chance. Plus you said your tubes or tied so I'm really not sure. The best thing you can do is get a pregnancy test and if you want to wait a little while like another week or two do that and then take a test. 

CafeMom Tickers
armywifenmom09
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:43 PM

I'm only 21 and having my second child and my dr asked if I wanted mine tied.

OP it is still possible... take a test

Quoting mommyziegler

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)