Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg the pain!!!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

Its getting annoying!!! i have had a constant backach all day today!!! I've had my back hurt throughout the day before, but usually if i sit down after standing for a while i feel better or vise versa, yeah not today. it doesn't matter if im sitting, standing laying down, whatever, it hurts. its all my lower back across the whole thing! I don't know what to think or what to do, but its starting to make my nauses!! its like nothing i do will make it stop hurting :(  not to mention the BH contractions on and off all day haven't helped any. anyone have any advice? should i try a heating pad maybe??? i don't know what to do i just want it to go away!!! lol HELP!!!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:03 PM

I would try a heating pad or a warm bath.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Chrissy9479
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:06 PM

im afraid to get in the tub for the simple fact that i don't know if i could get out!!! lol. but yeah going to find the heating pad.... it may be lost in the mess under the sink lol

Quoting housefullofkidz:

I would try a heating pad or a warm bath.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:11 PM

in our shower we have a little stool, and with my last pregnancies, i would just sit in there with the water running on my back.  a heating pad may just do the trick.  hope you feel better soon! 

Chrissy9479
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:15 PM

thanks, i hope it helps! i think he may be dropping some because im getting more pain in my hips the past day or two also, i don't know if its even the right time for that or not but my hip feels like its out of socket or something right now, its weird.

bethintn
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:44 PM

I can COMPLETELY relate to you on this. I've pretty well been in a constant state of pain for the last 3 weeks.  My legs are even starting to go numb.  Laying down seems to be the only alleviation and that's with a large pillow between my knees, one behind my back and then one that I prop my belly on in the front and sorta hug while I sleep.  I haven't gotten much relief from the heating pad except when I start having spasms up my spine.  It's a miserable feeling, I know.  I'm 37 weeks and hoping the last 3 or so aren't this bad but it'll probably only get more uncomfortable :(  I plan to talk it over with my doc Tuesday.  I'm worried I'm gonna need physical therapy as soon as give birth lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)