Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having pressure in my vagina

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm 35 weeks today (11-20-09). And I'm having pressure in my vagina.  What does this mean? I thought I felt them cause I had to pee. But I feel them even when I don't have to pee. It's not hard pressure. Can't really explain what it is. Is this normal?

First time mom.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JoyandLove
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:07 PM

I think the pressure just means the baby has dropped. You will be going in soon. And those pains will become more frequent and a lot more painful.

pink ribbon Remember your mammograms ladies:)

rhianonmat
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Hon... this can last forever.  I've had it since 33 weeks and I'm now 38.

L

angel0185
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:31 PM

i have been wondering the same thing i am 29 weeks and i have had the same pressure and BH contractions for about the last week and a half now. the pressure gets really bad sometimes.  im not sure what it is i dont go back to the doctor till dec 4, dont know if i should call and go in eariler, im a thinking about it though.

Andrea337
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 8:35 PM

I agree and have had this pain for months. It got worse when the baby dropped at 32-33wks and it sucks now at 37wks! I am so ready to be done and can't move without feeling like she's going to come right out! It hurts so bad, so i try to get up slowly, walk slowly and try not to move too fast! Good luck!

Quoting JoyandLove:

I think the pressure just means the baby has dropped. You will be going in soon. And those pains will become more frequent and a lot more painful.

Andrea337
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Unfortunately it is normal and it gets worse before it gets better! You will have this pain until the baby is out, and once the baby "drops" it gets worse! I can't stand up without feeling like i have to pee so bad i'm going to pee my pants! I still have 3wks til my due date and 2wks until i get induced!

Quoting angel0185:

i have been wondering the same thing i am 29 weeks and i have had the same pressure and BH contractions for about the last week and a half now. the pressure gets really bad sometimes.  im not sure what it is i dont go back to the doctor till dec 4, dont know if i should call and go in eariler, im a thinking about it though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)