Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chaos anyone?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 11:34 AM
  • 3 Replies

What was your day like yesterday, or what is it going to be like today? Give us an example of your day!

I couldn't sign on once yesterday because of all the chaos:

6:30am - Shower

7:00am -Start coffee and wake up SO for his shower

7:15am-8:20 - Wake kids up for school and get ready

8:25 -Stop for espresso because coffee maker broke

8:30 - Get on the road to kids school

8:45-10:30 - Volunteer in SD's class

10:30-10:45 - Stop at store for breakfast since me and SO forgot to eat.

11:00 - Go to ultrasound appointment and get bumped to 11:30

12:10 - Get out of appointment and get gas.

12:30 - Pick up kids from school (early release)

12:45 - Stop for lunch

1:30 - Pick up prescription

2:00-3:00 - Kids dental cleanings

3:00-4:30 - Go to grocery store and Costco

4:30-5:15 - Stuck in traffic on the way home

5:30 - Get home and start dinner.

6:15 - Eat dinner

6:35 - 8:00 - Clean kitchen, do laundry, get kids bathed and ready for bed.

8:30 - Kids asleep and I pass out on the couch!

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Schleetle
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I'll go with today since everyone was at school yesterday which isn't very exciting. lol

7:30am: My boys wake up, and tell me they are hungry. I told them "go make some toast then!" They are almost 7yrs old so on the weekends they sometimes make their own.

8:00 am: DH, and I wake up... he says he wants me to help him out - TMI, but I'm sure you get the point.

8:30 am: Shower

9:00am: make cinnamon rolls, and coffee for everyone - our sons had milk.

Then we ate, and watched some TV.

10:00am: DH asks where something is without looking first which drives me crazy!!! So I yelled at him for a minute then found it. lol

10:30am: The boys, and DH get swimsuits on to go swim at the YMCA.

They aren't home yet, but on their way home DH is picking up some lunch. We plan to go through our clothes/kid's toys to give some of the stuff we don't need to Salvation Army. We want to clean stuff out before Christmas, new baby, and putting the house on the market.

Pregnancy Ticker

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Oh goodness! too much to type :-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

MelaniesMama
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Well my day started @ 12AM

12AM - Wake up to a puking 2.5 year old.  Wake up DH to help me clean up the mess. Get her cleaned up & settled down go back to bed.

3AM - See above. I also logged onto Cafemom too see if anybody had any suggestions as to what I could give her to settle her tummy.

6AM - Though I was going to get to sleep in. NOPE my @$$hole neighbors put there dogs out & let them bark nonstop until 9AM. I layed in bed cranky

9:45 AM - roll out of bed. 2.5 year old DD still sleeping.  go to let dogs out again. One of them crapped all over the floor. Great..... (They went out once at 6 then again at 8)

10:30 AM - DD wakes up looks likes she feels better. wants breakfast.  I give a her some dry cereal & some apple slices. Pukes them up. yaaay.

11 AM take her to go potty, she cries that it hurts & refuses to go. Call Dr. she calls in meds for a UTI. (Those are her usual UTI symptoms. vomiting,diarrheahurts to pee)

11:30 AM - Call DH to pick up DD's meds on his way home from work & pedialyte.  Call Wal Mart to make sure they got the perscription & that it will be done by noon.(Dont want DH to have to wait to long)  *Sure no problem we've got it* they say.

12 PM- DH calls me to ask if the Dr called it in. yes over an hr ago......he has to wait 30 mins for the damn thing.  Im already cranky, so Im calling Wal Mart & bitching about there service in the pharmacy.

So far thats my day!!!   Im going to attempt to do some laundry & dishes. Hopefully we will all get a nice long nap around 3pm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)