Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you show with your 2nd pregnancy?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:58 AM
  • 13 Replies

I didnt show until around 17 weeks with my 1st.... I am 11 weeks and my belly looks as big as it did when I was in my 3rd trimester!  I am begining to wonder if there is more than 1 in there!  I go to the dr on thursday, so I guess well see!

When did you start to show with your 2nd pregnancy??

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NIKopotamous
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:57 AM

I am 7 weeks now with #2 and I am as big NOW was I was at 28 weeks with #1. 

Here is a pic I just took tonight:

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnant with or TTC a July/August 2010 baby?  IF SO, come join us at Due July/August 2010!!!  June and September mommies welcome too!  Can't wait to see you there!

MamaCass05
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:29 PM

With my first I was showing at 2 months. The second time around it was hard to tell because I got so big with my first. But i was wearing maternity clothes by the end of month two. so I popped a little bit.

severetts
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:37 PM

You could tell I was pregnant by 13-14 weeks with my second pregnancy

MikeysMom51108
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:38 PM

With my first, I didn't show at all. With this one, I'm 11 weeks, and I'm showing.

Mamaz
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:38 PM

with my second i started showing at 11 weeks as opposed to the 25 with my first. by 27 weeks with #2 i was as big as i was with my first when i was overdue

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

rockinflute05
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:40 PM

well you show quicker with your 2nd than your 1st... i had lil belly at 8 weeks but actual can tell im pregnant about 17-18 weeks.. but im still small.. ill be 24 wks tomorrow. but here my pic when i was 8 weeks

sylvia_vallo
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:12 PM

I started to show with my second around my 10th week.  I have heard you show earlier when you have more then one pregnancy. With my first you couldnt even tell i was prego at all then my second a blew up like a balloon, Waiting to see what happens with this one

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
25beengoodtome
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM

I think I weas showing by my 5th week with #2! Most likely the truth is that I gained too much "baby-fat" on the second pregnancy. I was being a comfortable mom, taking too many snack breaks, got those stretch pants too soon too.LOL! 

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
moonshineRayn
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:24 PM

I'm 9 weeks, second baby, and you can already see a lil bump..my pants are getting too small already too..so yeah i would say its normal, ive been told the second one shows faster...i dont have a pic up yet, i just took one the other night though and you can see the lil bump, i think its so cute...

javidsgirl
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:10 PM

i am 13.5 weeks with my second baby and i look i did when i was 20 weeks with my dd

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)