Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Annoying Pelvic Pain

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:28 AM
  • 3 Replies

OK, am I the only one experiencing pelvic pain? Well, I guess it's more like soreness. I had it with my first pregnancy, but this time it is way more intense. It usually hits me if I've been in one position for a while, and then I try to shift or get up. It's not super painful just super annoying. Has anyone found a way to cope with this besides moving around all the time?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
anarmyslove
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:49 AM

I know exactly how your feeling. This is my third pregnancy and the doctor says that with each pregnancy the pain will get worse. It acually got so bad for me that i couldn't pick up my 2 year old daughter. Try putting a pillow between your legs or if the pain gets to bad let the doctor know. Mine acually had to put me on Tylonal 3 bc i almost dropped my daughter one day when i went to pick her up. I called my doctor balling and told him that was it they needed to put me on something bc if im in so much pain that i can't function to take care of my kids then they need to do something about it. I hope that you find something that works for you.

JoyandLove
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I am experiencing the same pelvic pain. 

pink ribbon Remember your mammograms ladies:)

Daynara
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:33 AM

You are definitlty not the only one. I am havingit too but I do not remember it being so bad. When I sit for long periods of time or try to roll over in the bed it hurts bad.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)