Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant believe im telling you all this and asking this lol

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:26 AM
  • 100 Replies

What is one thing about your man, husband, babies dad WHATEVER lol that you dont like or grosses you out....ok....ill go first....lol my husband has huge balls! lol i cant help but stare! hahahahhahahhah

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shellszee
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:37 AM

Although I am just about used to it, my dh bites his fingernails down way low and it gets on my nerves. He also rubs his eyes and I can't stand to see anyone do that esp. if they don't go wash their hands right away.

tattooedxmama13
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:44 AM

Quoting mommy2beapril23:

What is one thing about your man, husband, babies dad WHATEVER lol that you dont like or grosses you out....ok....ill go first....lol my husband has huge balls! lol i cant help but stare! hahahahhahahhah

ditto!!!! lol i constently go on about it lol i always say like when he goes to sit down " hunny dont sit on ur balls!" lol!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

wifeandmomof306
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:47 AM

I don't have one thing but here goes, my husband when he comes home from workin he will strip out of his clothes, and where they come off is where they stay, hell that doesn't go for just his clothes that is anything he uses, tools, towels, damn near anything. The second thing is, sometimes he comes home and is so damned tired he doesn't take a shower before coming to bed, this totally grosses me out. I love him but dang it take a shower before you crawl in bed next to me. UGH!

aSoldierSWifE44
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:49 AM

He pees IN the SHOWER!

The pot is right there, right next to it, same room. We ain't bill gates, its not 3 days away from the shower or anything.

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OMG he has even done it while I was in there too!!!!!!!!!!

housefullofkidz
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:49 AM

My husband cut's his toenails pointed... Who does that?? It drives me nuts!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

tattooedxmama13
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:05 AM

Quoting housefullofkidz:

My husband cut's his toenails pointed... Who does that?? It drives me nuts!

lol thats awesome!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

iminluvwita
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:11 AM

My man leaves his clothes where he takes them off. And  another thing..I can't stand his stankin feet. I will was them with soap and water when he comes out of his shoes. It doesn't bother him, I guess because he's immune to it! LOL 

laceydunning
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:54 AM

LMAO I say the same thing!!

sweetjessa
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:16 AM

In the 4 yrs i have been with my man I have never seen his chest he sleeps with a shirt on EVERY NIGHT ! My god who does that ! I have never ever seen him completly naked EVER

Pregnancy ticker
Kierri
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:25 AM

My husband grows out his thumbnail.. not sure if its a southern thing or just in his family because his grandfather does it and father does it too. I always have to say something about it.. he gets mad everytime and will bite it off [even though biting nails is a pet peeve of mine I am SO happy to see him do it].

My DH will also leave his clothes, dishes and everything he uses pretty much wherever he pleases.. which is never in their correct place. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)