Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else like me?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:43 AM
  • 5 Replies

Is there anyone else in this group who was due in November, but still hasn't had a baby yet? I was due on Thanksgiving, but here we are, in December, with no end in sight yet! Even my midwife didn't think I'd need my appointment today, but here we are. LOL.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amber0678
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:47 AM

awww...you'll get there mommy...good luck...*sending labor-dust your way* lol

CafeMom Tickers

dragonflie
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:05 AM

I am not due until December 30th but know what you mean.  My first 2 children were both 2 weeks late.  It's hard enough to deal with getting to your due date during pregnancy but then to go over is torture.  Hopefully you will go soon, good luck!

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile

Stop by and sign my guess book, I finally figured out how to add it to my homepage!

kylismomma
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:08 AM

Aw, hang in there momma! I don't know why but I just have a feeling this little one is going to be late as well...He is due January 31st but i doubt he'll make an appearance until the first or second week of February! It's hard, but it will be SO exciting when we finally go into labor haha. =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy
First_One_8_18
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:43 AM

I was overdue with DS. I thought I was going to D I E. It was a VERY hot August and I gained 88 lbs. He was 10 lbs 2 oz and 24 in long at birth, so I was miserable. I know how you feel, but you really don't stay pregnant forever! It may seem like it, but you really dont!

Pregnancy ticker

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Mamaz
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:45 AM

not this month. but with my 2nd i was due September 2008 and i think i was the ONLY ONE in the group that made it to October. i always go over due. you're baby just isn;t done cooking yet

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)