Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT Letters

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:00 AM
  • 4 Replies

Who here likes getting snail mail from friends or pen pals??

I LOVE writing, I'm not good at fiction (as I don't really have a good imagination) so I choose to write letters instead.. Yesterday, I wrote a 6pg (front and back) letter to my mom THEN typed (my hand was dead by then LOL) a 3pg letter to my Aunt..

If you would like to become "Letter Friends" pm me and we can exchange addresses. It's always nice to get something in the mail that ISN'T a bill!

Megan

pregnancy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:18 PM

What?? 14 views and NO ONE likes getting mail from someone who isn't a bill collector??

pregnancy
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:44 PM

haha...i like getting mail, but im horrible for sending it out!  otherwise i would be totally game.  just not very good in that area.

sissychristi
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Honestly, I would LOVE to have a pen pal but I always forget to send mail out. Then I disappoint the other person. So I have to decline. :(

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:55 PM

I had that problem too! Actually, my problem was that I would lose the letters somewhere in my house and then find them MONTHS later. BUT I've managed to fix that and my current pen pal is VERY thankful for it hehe

Quoting sissychristi:

Honestly, I would LOVE to have a pen pal but I always forget to send mail out. Then I disappoint the other person. So I have to decline. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)