Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Baby Gear?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:00 PM
  • 21 Replies

What has been your favorite purchase or gift for your baby so far? If you haven't started shopping, what do you want to buy the most?

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usafwifenmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM

I bought a double stroller on Cyber Monday :) I fell in love with the pattern when I first started looking a few weeks ago, so I was WAY too excited when I saw that it was on sale! Now we're just waiting to see the sex because the matching car seat and play yard hae hot pink in them :)

Pregnancy ticker

Gender Prediction

tdenotter
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:10 PM

I am due with #3 so far my fav things are, Joovy caboose sit & stand, and my rainforest jumperoo.

sissychristi
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Super cute!

Quoting usafwifenmommy:

I bought a double stroller on Cyber Monday :) I fell in love with the pattern when I first started looking a few weeks ago, so I was WAY too excited when I saw that it was on sale! Now we're just waiting to see the sex because the matching car seat and play yard hae hot pink in them :)

sissychristi
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:14 PM

We are limited on space until the house sells so my favorite purchase is my Boppy Swing. It is a travel swing so it is more compact and I can fold it up and slide it under the couch. Plus, I got it brand new at a consignment store for $10. It retails for $70.

MikeysMom51108
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:16 PM

That's cute! I have the same thing except mine's a bouncer instead of a swing. It's the same pattern though. I didn't know they made it in a swing.

Quoting sissychristi:

We are limited on space until the house sells so my favorite purchase is my Boppy Swing. It is a travel swing so it is more compact and I can fold it up and slide it under the couch. Plus, I got it brand new at a consignment store for $10. It retails for $70.

sissychristi
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:18 PM

I like this one too because you can lock the swing part so that it doesn't swing but when the baby moves it does bounce a bit. So it kind of works as a swing and a bouncer.

Quoting MikeysMom51108:

That's cute! I have the same thing except mine's a bouncer instead of a swing. It's the same pattern though. I didn't know they made it in a swing.

Quoting sissychristi:

adamko84
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:25 PM

My favorite would have to be the Brest Friend Deluxe Nursing pillow I just picked up for $5!! Brand new too, she just couldn't continue to bf.

Megara
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:32 PM

I have several favorites--Beco, Boppy, and Hooter Hider are high on the list, but my #1 favorite piece of baby gear I own is definitely my ZoloWear ring sling!

sissychristi
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM

What is a beco? I've never heard of that.

Quoting Megara:

I have several favorites--Beco, Boppy, and Hooter Hider are high on the list, but my #1 favorite piece of baby gear I own is definitely my ZoloWear ring sling!

MamaKalila
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:46 PM

We haven't bought anything really yet... but I'm really looking forward to expanding our diaper stash. I even made a registry for them (the only one I'm doing this time).

I know that's not really gear lol, but still... we don't really need any more of that stuff until he gets a little older & needs a new carseat.

smallest_mc Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket http://www.youravon.com/kmery
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)