Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared to Death

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:31 PM
  • 2 Replies

Okay now its been about three years since my last baby was born so first of all i am constantly checking on the Internet to make sure what i am feeling is normal. I never thought i would forget the experience of being pregnant that fast. and second Im scared to death cuz we had a MC in April where the baby just stopped growing at 5 weeks and i didnt find out about it until 10 weeks when they did my first ultrasound. and now my doc wont give me one until ten weeks again. So now I get to freak out about this until then. I have been looking to change doctors but then i think by the time i get in to see them its going to be about 10 weeks anyway. Anyone have any advice on what i should do??

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MikeysMom51108
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Think positive! It won't do you any good to worry constantly anyway. So, stay as positive as possible. I know, it's hard not to worry.....

Sorry I'm not much help, but best of luck and I hope everything turns out okay =)

amy31308
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Just stay calm. Your too early in your pregnancy to see  a  baby anyways.. they can't see a baby until around 6 weeks..a nd if your dates are EXACT you could have one and not see the baby and have to worry and freak out  for a week until they perform another one. What you should do is just tell your doctor you want a ultrasound at 7 weeks to make sure everything is okay... or have them monitor your levels for some reassurance.

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008
I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- May 30, 2010

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)