Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could my due dates be wrong?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:47 PM
  • 1 Replies

Poll

Question: how far do you think i am

Options:

14 and4

12 and1

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

ok so we were getting ready 2 try for baby number 2 and i was tracking ovulation and all and i knew it would b the 12th and 11th of sept. well i told my hubby on the 11th i think i got preggers 2day and i spotted the next day so i was sure of it. well i took a home test the 19th and it was pos i took another one the 21st it was pos. so i knew i was preggers well i went for my ultrasound and i thought i was 9 weeks well it measured me at 7 weeks but the baby was already growing legs and arms and all... wich at 7 weeks it would still b a blob. they told my i got preggers the 23rd. i had already had 2 pos tests by then. well i went back at 9 weeks and 5 days and the baby was already full developed and sucking its thumb but still measuring on track with my last ultrasound but the development once again added up with me being closer to 12weeks like i thought , my first daughter always measured small so i am wondering if my ultrasound is wrong and the baby is just small and i actually got preggers when i thought. i dont have my ultrasound pics on the comp  but i have a belly pic anyone else thing i am actually 14 and 4 like i thought or 12 and 1 like the docs sayo and i have been feeling teh baby flutters for about 2 weeks and i swair the past 2 days  i have beel feeling verry small kicks

happily married to my hero for

mommy to a amazing little girl who is

and anxiously waiting our newest family member 

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jillrn213
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 4:14 PM

I would definetly say 14 weeks! Do you have your ultrasounds with your Dr. present?  If you don't then you need to voice your concerns with him or her.  Good luck with whatever you find out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)