Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And the discomfort will begin...

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:19 PM
  • 2 Replies

I've had a really easy pregnancy. Had one scare(bleeding), but everything is fine. No morning sickness, (although certain smells that are REALLY bad can make me puke), no nausea, no rapid weight gain, (don't be name calling! My first pregnancy was......omg....flashbacks....TRAUMATIZING)

Well, i'm 16 weeks along, and now i'm getting hip pains in certain positions. Took my DD and my BFF's oldest DD to the drive in to watch Planet 51, and i kept shifting around cause no matter how i sat, my hips would start hurting. And now, i've been feeling baby flutters for the past few days. Sigh.......i knew this was to good to last. Hip pains, and baby kicks....this kid better not be a bladder and rib kicker like my DD was.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:35 PM

I know how you feel.. Tho, I must admit, I'm happy for the baby kicks, it helps me know that he's there and still alive (I'm paranoid for NO REASON that I'll lose this baby). I have hip pain when I'm lying on said hip and it's annoying. Earlier I had pains in my lower abdomen, but I'm fairly sure it was just my uterus stretching, either that or the 30m walk I did was a wee bit much, not sure which.

pregnancy
sissychristi
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:36 PM

My pregnancy has been really hard so far. But, apparently I can't tell people how I am feeling because they all roll their eyes and say "you don't know how uncomfortable you WILL get so just wait before you start complaining!"

Ummm...I've never complained. They ASK me how I feel and I tell them.

I can't help it if I have had extreme morning sickness, spotting, swollen painful breasts, crazy amounts of discharge, daily migraines, braxton hicks contractions, fatigue, bloating, edema in my hands and feet, chronic constipation, itching all over my body, painful joints, insomnia, round ligament pain, lack of sex drive, excess saliva, and burning nostils from smells. I am 22 weeks and have had most of this since 9 weeks.

When they ask, I don't mention all of that. I'll say, "pretty good but I can't seem to stop itching everywhere" and they will respond like that...so annoying!

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)