Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ever try those whacky gender tests?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:04 PM
  • 22 Replies

Anyone ever tried those whacky gender tests like the drano or red cabbage thiings or intelligender ? I know there just for fun just currious to see whos tried it.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stefro87
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:19 PM

do you mean those ones on the internet

Quoting 3stinkyboys:

Anyone ever tried those whacky gender tests like the drano or red cabbage thiings or intelligender ? I know there just for fun just currious to see whos tried it.

3stinkyboys
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Yeah like theres one where you buy red cabbage and add urine  to the cabbage juice and then theres the drano you pee on the crystals or something then theres the kits you can buy from like Walgreens or CVS the intelligender tests.

stefro87
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:30 PM

oh i never did those i wish i would have known about them that would be so fun to try i jus took the quiz on here and it guessed right

knfisch
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:50 PM

The drano one can be pretty bad for you so you shouldn't do it. I've never heard of the red cabbage one and as far as the intellegender ones go I don't think I would do it lol. IMO the test has a 50/50 chance of being right so it's easy to say that they are accurate. I do think they're fun for someone who has the money to spend on stuff like that.

Dana31
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:59 PM

I did the inelligender test twice just to see if if would be the same both times.  Both of them said boy and they were right.

AddyLeigh
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Yup tried intelligender last preg.....said it was a girl, I have 4 boys! Shoud've just stuck to the ancient chinese chart which WAS right, lol!

ashleyrene4404
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:02 PM

I was just thinking the same thing!  Weird!  I've done many of the online tests - 90% i'm predicted a boy and 10% a girl.  I don't get to find out until January though!  

CafeMom Tickers
Trish1984
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:04 PM

I have tried the string, where you hold it over your belly, and it was right! I had a baby girl :)

cubana1003
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:28 PM

i havent done the test but i am curious if they worked...

Wshngstr1976
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:53 AM

only test I've tried is the chinease one...(SP?). It says a boy...I'll find out the 15th I hope. I went back and checked with my other two...one right and one wrong. LOL I didn't know there were other tests you could do.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)