Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TRAE'S GOING HOME OUTFITS...PIC INCLUDED

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:44 PM
  • 15 Replies

Well Im down to 2 outfits i havent decided which one im going to bring him home in but im taking both of them to the hospital...just wanted to share ladies and would love to see your outfits!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Twinboysmom22
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Aww they are cute!!! Be sure to bring a preemie outfit JIC, sometimes they come out smaller and the NB is too big haha! 

housefullofkidz
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:49 PM

so cute!

Here is what my guy came home in.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

mrs.silva0806
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:51 PM

i like them both well  my lil man come home in monkey

family carits a boywashing dishesapronhappy birthdayi'll b 26 on dec 12

CloudMommy2B
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:00 PM

aww they are both cute.. I could see how hard it is to decide.. Take them both and whatever you feel that day then go with it... I'm 20 weeks only and havent really looked for an outfit to bring home baby in yet... however, I'm going to have to keep it traditional to my heritage.. i'm from Miami, Fl and my family is Cuban. Mom keeps telling me that we must buy a linen baby outfit to bring baby home.. they are hand made and some have ribbon and lace.. too cute... I'm having a boy and they have these in all sorts of colors... Pic below..

workin_mamma
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:19 PM

i like the "huggable" one better then the elephant but they are still cute.

Mamie_85
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:21 PM

as soon as we find out the gender, you can be sure that we'll be shopping for outfits, but right now, we have nothing.

2009mami2alex
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:26 PM

i have that nursing cover... and the sleeper in the 2nd pic for my son.. its actually my favorite sleeper , it gets washed almost everyday , i always want him to wear it! lol its so thick and soft and he just looks adorable in it!

Quoting mrs.silva0806:

i like them both well  my lil man come home in monkey

Erika2408
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:18 PM

yes, I was going to say that. My son didn't fit in the nb size he was swimming in it. But he was short only 18in long :) i like the elephant outfit myself!

Quoting Twinboysmom22:

Aww they are cute!!! Be sure to bring a preemie outfit JIC, sometimes they come out smaller and the NB is too big haha! 

CafeMom Tickers
babies
caribear77
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:28 PM

They are both cute.  i think I like the elephant one best.  It looks really soft. 

babygirl914
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 2:47 PM

We don't have an outfit yet since we don't know what we are having. yet.  Hopefully we will find out soon.  Then I can go shopping for the perfect outfit!!  I think I will let my daughter pick it out though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)