Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new here...

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:49 PM
  • 2 Replies

Well, My name is PJ. I am 15 weeks pregnant and super excited. This will be my 3rd baby. I have a little girl that will be 2 tomorrow (dec. 2nd) and a little boy in heaven. He was born on April 16, 2009 with a fatal birth defect, and lived 11 hours after birth. I am due May 25, 2009, but since I already had 2 c sections, I will have a scheduled c section 2 or 3 weeks early! We won;t find out what we are having for 4 more weeks. I go in on Jan 4th for my ultrasound. We are so ready to find out!! We are keeping our names a secret, until the baby is born. We have a boy name and a gir name already picked out!! Well If you want to know more, just ask!!!

Mommy to a total PRINCESS, a perfect ANGEL in heaven, and a new BLESSING due in May

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Tiffani_Childs
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:48 PM

welcome to cafemom

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Welcome and congrats! I'm due june2nd but the baby is measuring to be due may29th and i'm having a little boy and i have a 19 month old daughter! Feel free to friend request me if you'd like!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)