Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3rd Trimester!!! its going so fast!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:27 PM
  • 11 Replies

I feel like I just found out I was pregnant. Anyways I went and had a 3d/4d ultrasound done today.. Not through my doctors but through a company called View A Miracle.. Come to find my daughter is Breech. Is that normal for only being 28 weeks along??  Is there anything I can do to help her turn?  jw.. didnt have this problem with Hailey...

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
djspacegirl
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:29 PM

they move around A LOT between now and "the end", so i wouldn't worry about it much....  are you going to post some of your pics?

" src="http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker120/CCFFFF/003333/My pregnancy/12/24/2009.png" alt="Pregnancy ticker" />Make a pregnancy ticker
haileysmom15
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Hey yeah I figured that she would probably move around a lot from now until then... I dont know if that should have even worried me being that im only 28 weeks along.. Thank you for the response! Here are some pictures from the ultrasound...

the tech smushed her nose a little in this pic...

there are more but i dont wanna post to many....

Elizlown
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:14 AM

At my last appointment (28 weeks) my baby was breech.  The midwife said not to worry they flip flop a lot.  I still came home and did some researching and 28 weeks is nothing to worry about. 

spase2breeth
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:18 AM

You still have lots of time for the baby to turn around. I wouldn't get too worried about it yet. As a matter of fact when I was at the doctor last week ( I was 34 weeks at the time) they said that my son was transverse so I started to panic (the idea of a c-section scares me more than the thought of pushing for hours on end) and they assured me that we still have lots of time. (Im pretty sure he has turned though. Nothing says "im ready to come out now" like a few nights of feet in the ribcage!) try not to panic...just have them keep an eye on it and as it gets closer they will tell you how to go about turning the baby if need be! :)

dragonflie
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 2:39 PM

My last ultrasound at 32 weeks my little girl was breech.  They told me not to worry.  I have another one tomorrow to see if she has decided to flip for me, I am now 36 weeks.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile

Stop by and sign my guess book, I finally figured out how to add it to my homepage!

haileysmom15
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Thank you ladies so much... I know I still had time.. I guess with my daughter at this time she was down already during the ultasound anyways and I didnt worry about her because she was down.. Even tho the baby now is always moving around and killing me so i guess until my next ultrasound which is somewhere in the 30s weeks I will see if she turned for me or not.. Thank you all again you are def putting my mind at ease... Im afraid of c-sections even though they are performed everyday, i would just rather push her out!

kbaby1624
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:11 PM

my youngest was breech @ 30wks & i came home & read that babies in the womb will turn toward light...so i took a flashlight & put it @ the top of my belly & slowly moved toward the bottom of my belly & i went in the next week & he was turned & stayed that way bcuz everynight i would put the flashlight @ the bottom of my belly..& sure enough my doc told me everytime still head down..

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

MoscowGirl
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 1:46 AM

My baby is breech. Doctor said not to worry until 37 weeks.

MelaniesMama
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Going fast for you maybe! lol This has been the longest 3 months of my life! lol

MommytoBlake04
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 4:15 PM

its normal my baby boy is still breech at 28 wks theres still plenty of time to move, my dr isn't concerned yet gl mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)