Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doctors appt. tomorrow!!! *UPDATE*

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm 18 weeks today. YAY!!! My next doctors appt is tomorrow. One doctor told me that I can get an ultrasound at 18 weeks.. But then everyone told me id have to wait til 20. But Im really hoping to find out what we are having tomorrow. I want to know before christmas!!! What do you all think?? Will they or wont they grant my wish?? lolhappy

So I wasnt able to get my u/s they are making me wait til nex tuesday. UGH! But Im hoping it goes by quick. I did get to hear the heartbeat though. 153 bpm. : ) Nice and strong and veryyy exciting!!!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lovingeveryday
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:41 PM

They CAN do an ultrasound at 18 weeks to determine sex, even my doctor told me that :)  A lot of doctors, however, will not do an ultrasound if one is not scheduled.  so I hope for your sake that they will either accoodate you tomorrow or get you in very soon to find out!  Good luck!

candacemz
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Quoting lovingeveryday:

They CAN do an ultrasound at 18 weeks to determine sex, even my doctor told me that :)  A lot of doctors, however, will not do an ultrasound if one is not scheduled.  so I hope for your sake that they will either accoodate you tomorrow or get you in very soon to find out!  Good luck!

Thank You!!! Im really hoping not only just to find out what Im having but also to make sure its all ok. Especially since Ive been really crampy and have had problems my whole pregnancy. I feel it moving but it will bw much more comforting to see it!!! : )

LinzLou86
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:46 PM

I found out that I'm having a girl and I was only 17 weeks I believe. I have Kaiser though I dont know if that matters but your Dr. might not want to do the u/s until 20 weeks.  I hope you get to find out soon.

Pregnancy ticker
callalily417
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:48 PM

I'm at 23 weeks and I am finding out tomorrow! I am so excited because I have been waiting forever!!! Good luck. I hope you get an ultrasound tomorrow. =D

Pregnancy ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)