Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HEMRhOIDS!!!! HELP!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2007 at 5:07 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok , I have NEVER had them before delivery!!! And boy are they KILLING ME!!! I got them over the weekend!! It's not due to the fact that I'm Irregular. I'm very regular!!! Since I was diagnosed with anemia and put on rion pills I took precautionary measures then. I'm eating mini wheats and granola bars and lots of fruits and veggies. And I'm using the HUGE tucks!! What else can I do??? Anything that works REALLY well?? It's been almost 6 years since I had this problem last!! Yell HELP!!!
by on Apr. 9, 2007 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamaxs4
by on Apr. 9, 2007 at 5:25 PM
Well, it's sounds like your doing everything right. I've had them ever since my daughter was born and they WON"T GO AWAY and leave me alone!

I would suggest you ask your Dr. if there's anything else you can do, but It seems like your doing everything right!

Why don't you get out some natural remedies. I'm sure you could probably find websites that have the info your lookin for. Good Luck.
gacgbaker
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2007 at 9:46 AM
Have you tried using the hemoroid pads to soothe them?  I would talk to your doctor, I bet they have lots of tricks!  I have heard also that whitch hazel works, but please talk to your doctor before you use it!
riotgrrl
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 10:08 AM
Along with the previous advice, Preparation H helps a lot. Also sitz baths, soaking your bum in warm water, helps.
Starry_Morning
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 2:35 PM
Sometimes it's just vericose veins bunched up in your butthole.  Lovely, I know.  I have them too, not only in my butt but more so in my vulva, and they're so bad that every time I try to pee, there's so much pressure down there it feels like my crotch is gonna fall inside out!!  (sorry so graphic!!)  I would also recommend trying the preperation H & all that shit just to cool it down a little bit.  A peppermint lotion can help with the cooling also, and has a numbing effect.  And just keep telling yourself it will soon be over!!
texmexmom
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 7:20 PM
FINALLY GOT A CALLBACK FROM DR'S OFFICE NAD THEY SAID ALL THE SAME THINGS!! THEY CAN GIVE ME A RX BUT IT BURNS TOO!! AND THEY RECOMMEND BUTTING IN THE ANUS!! NO THANKS MY A$$ ALREADY FEELS LIKE IT'S ON FIRE !!! i SURE HOPE HE COMES SOON!! AND THAT ALL THE PUSHIN G DOESN'T MAKE IT WORSE!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured