Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Think I Felt My Baby Movin...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:32 AM
  • 11 Replies

I was about to lay down the other day n I felt some wierd little feelings by my right hip.. Well I thought it was just some wierd thing goin on or somethin. Wasnt actually convinced it was the baby. But tonight I was layin down watchin tv in my bed n I started to feel it again except this time they lasted longer and were a bit stronger. So I did some reading on the web and some women described early movement like this as popcorn popping and to me it totally felt like little air bubbles popping or somethin like that. It was really cool but also still kinda wierd. Im excited. Hope I get a baby bump soon too. Hehe.

So.. When did you guys first feel your babys movements and how would you describe it?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rileysmommy229
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:07 AM

how far along are you? i started feeling flutters from this baby at 10 weeks (its my 2nd) and now at 20 weeks i feel him/her all the time

Allikat86
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:10 AM

With my first i didnt feel anything until 20 weeks. with this one i felt him at 17 weeks. to me it feel like fluttering and pokes.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:13 AM

i didnt start to feel her til mid august early september

3Jsmom6710
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Well, I don't know how far along you are, but..............

I am 12w3d with #3 and have already felt movement...........feels kinda like little thumps.....right in the middle between my belly button and pelvic bone.............

I know that you can feel them sooner with each subsequent pregnancy since you know what you're expecting to feel................

Good luck and I hope it is the baby letting you know s/he is in there!!

Amanda~CDing, BWing, BFing, CSing, vaxing, anti-circ, non-CIO, ERFing, AP mom to Jade(2/06), Jorja(10/07) and Baby J(due 6/10).  GO TEAM BLUE!!

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

Jordansmom810
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:09 PM

My first baby I felt at 16 weeks and this one i felt at 9 weeks.. like little air bubbles slidding around..

stellarluna
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:14 PM

first movement was around 11-12 weeks and it felt sort of like bubbles in a way.  This is my third and I have felt all of my babies around the same time.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Ammie25
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:16 PM

I thought I may have felt something yesterday, but I wasn't sure, because my tummy's been acting funny lately. So similar to stomach gurgling, but in the right area. (My baby is next door, to the left of my belly button.) I didn't give it much thought until now, and I am still not sure if it was baby. :)

MandaMommy88
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:44 PM

im on my 15th wk

admegan
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:13 AM

When I was pregnant with my first I started feeling her at around 15 wks.

momma_2b_2010
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:17 AM

that might be it! :]

i felt my baby boy at 18 weeks:D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)