Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rhinitis of Pregnancy..??

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:54 AM
  • 1 Replies

Since Saturday a headache was on and off all day. I thought it was a typical headache so I just ate some more food and waited for it to go away. It'd go away for a bit n then come back so I tried a little caffeine cuz I was at a X-Mas Party n didnt have any tylenol with me. Went away for a bit and then it came back like ten times worse. & today its horrible, I cant even get out of bed without feelin intense pressure on my head. Nothing would make it go away.. except sleeping ofcourse. I dozed on and off for a few hours and then finally wanted to go to sleep and only fell asleep for like an hour or so n then I rolled over n couldnt get back to sleep.

Anyways.. I was doin some reading online and I think I might have Rhinitis of Pregnancy. Im not sure how you tell if its that for sure or like maybe a sinus infection. Its actually pressure and a constant ache right above my temples all around my head. Nose is like stuffy but I can still breathe through it fine. But I also have been sneezing alot lately, but even then theres like no mucus comin out. Wierd! But I have a doc appt on tues. So, I guess I'll talk to him and see what he thinks.

What do you ladys think?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
10SFGwife
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:11 AM

Call your doctor.  Plus, make sure you're drinking a lot of fluids (especially if it could be sinuses; the lack of mucus could mean a lack of hydration, which will stop everything up and make it worse).  One last, very important thing.  Don't self diagnose!  ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)