Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else feel this way?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:03 AM
  • 14 Replies

I would give anything just to poop right now!

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaceyN1121
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:03 AM

LOL... I was just thinking the same exact thing!

pregnancy calendar
rileysmommy229
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM

i haven't had that problem since i got off Zofran in the first trimester...but i sure know how horrible it is :( sorry mama!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM

I sort of feel that way... I mean I feel like I gotta do something but I think it's just expel air!

K.a.C.87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM

haha nope, i make sure i take my papaya enzymes everyday and i dont have a prob. if i forget thou then i do! LOL

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Hey, OP, have you POPPED a bit more yet?? From your profile/avatar pic??

sissychristi
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:14 AM

LOL! I feel the urge and then I sit down and it goes away or nothing happens. I took enzymes before pregnancy because I've been constipated my whole life...it is so much worse now.

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

I sort of feel that way... I mean I feel like I gotta do something but I think it's just expel air!

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

housefullofkidz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:31 PM

LOL! Hope it happens soon.  :-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

boyd-family
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Awww i'm sorry! I was like that throughout my whole first trimester, now I cant stop lol

CafeMom Tickers
SugaMomma87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Look up a recipe for bean soup.  My gma gave me some last night and holy cow, I feel better.lol Its tastes great especially if you put some ham and onions in it and then top it with cheese and sour cream and then throw it in the microwave for a few sec.  It is amazing!!!

Feel better!

CafeMom Tickers
LaceyN1121
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Ok now that just sounds like it tastes great...

Quoting SugaMomma87:

Look up a recipe for bean soup.  My gma gave me some last night and holy cow, I feel better.lol Its tastes great especially if you put some ham and onions in it and then top it with cheese and sour cream and then throw it in the microwave for a few sec.  It is amazing!!!

Feel better!

pregnancy calendar
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)