• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

36 million? WHAT? yea that sounds like a deal lol

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:03 AM
  • 9 Replies

well im looking for a new house since im having my 2nd baby, and i went to realtor.com... LOL well just to get a good laugh, on the main page theres a little scrolling bar of top homes for sale...

including a 30 bed, 40 bath, for only 36 million LMFAO  for the heck of it, i let them estimate the monthly payment... if you put 7 mill down, your payment would be almost 158,000 a month! lol REALLY? lol id be happy to just have 1 months payment and buy myself a damn house lol

seriously, go look at these houses, there RIDICULOUS!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LaceyN1121
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Houses out here are outrageously priced too... But you know a house that big you could get mad at hubby or s/o and just kick him out to his own room and chances are you won't run into eachother for a while... lol

pregnancy calendar
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:05 AM

I do that sometimes. Sometimes I go to Craigslist and go to other cities or countries and look at housing there. It's fun!

rileysmommy229
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:06 AM

wow that's crazy! lol...we just bought our house in August (figured it was the right time bc of the $8,000 tax credit) then we found out baby #2 was on the way...anyway i love being a homeowner and it's soooo much better than living in an apartment! are you looking to buy a house?

K.a.C.87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:06 AM

that would be good to turn into a hotel!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

2009mami2alex
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:08 AM

lol!!!!! omg id get lost myself... id have to call him on his cell "hunny, where are you?"  "oh im in the bathroom"  "which one? we have 40 of them!"    lmao

Quoting LaceyN1121:

Houses out here are outrageously priced too... But you know a house that big you could get mad at hubby or s/o and just kick him out to his own room and chances are you won't run into eachother for a while... lol

2009mami2alex
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:10 AM

yes, finally looking to buy a house, instead of renting a apt!!! with how much a 3 bedroom apartment is, we can get a  3 bedroom house, for cheaper...

Quoting rileysmommy229:

wow that's crazy! lol...we just bought our house in August (figured it was the right time bc of the $8,000 tax credit) then we found out baby #2 was on the way...anyway i love being a homeowner and it's soooo much better than living in an apartment! are you looking to buy a house?

rileysmommy229
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Quoting 2009mami2alex:

yes, finally looking to buy a house, instead of renting a apt!!! with how much a 3 bedroom apartment is, we can get a  3 bedroom house, for cheaper...

Quoting rileysmommy229:

we were renting a two bedroom apt for $705 a month and our mortgage is $715..still pretty good :)

2009mami2alex
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:18 AM

yea the 3 bedroom apts around here are 800-1000 , so why not just buy a house

Quoting rileysmommy229:

Quoting 2009mami2alex:

Quoting rileysmommy229:

we were renting a two bedroom apt for $705 a month and our mortgage is $715..still pretty good :)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:06 PM

yes a much better investment.  i never understood why some people rent for so many years when they could buy a place for the same price.  or i knew someone who put their house on the market, or they were offering it to rent...and the rental price was the price of a mortgage!  i guess if ppl dont have decent credit then renting is a good idea but other than that dont throw your money  in a black hole.  good luck with home searching!!!!!

Quoting 2009mami2alex:

yea the 3 bedroom apts around here are 800-1000 , so why not just buy a house

Quoting rileysmommy229:

Quoting 2009mami2alex:

Quoting rileysmommy229:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)