Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Important Appointment Tomorrow!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:19 AM
  • 3 Replies

Well I have a pretty important appointment tomorrow and it seems like it has taken forever to get here. A month or so ago I was told that at my last ultrasound I had complete placenta previa and that if it doesn't move I will have to have a C-Section. So this ultrasound tomorrow will tell me just that. Im ok with either answer really. Ive been able to prepare myself if I have to have a C-Section. And know that its not the end of the world and I don't have to play the waiting game :) But it would be just as wonderful to deliver the good ole fashioned way :) I also will get to see if the cyst on her brain is gone. She had too and now there is only one so hopefully it is gone too :) I'm excited for my appointment and am so glad its coming because Ive been so anxious I just want to know :) And tomorrow is my birthday so its going to be a good day :) Si keep us in your prayers! Ive decided to pray Gods will and not my own....things always work out better that way :)

My appointment went great :) The placenta moved out of the way of my cervix and my baby girl is now cyst free there are no more cysts on her brain! Im so grateful! She was breech today but they said she can certainly move around still so she should move to head down position :) They also said she weighs 4lb 7oz and has a head full of hair! I'm so excited!!! She kept hiding her face so we didnt get a good peek but we have a nother ultrasound in 4 weeks to check to see if she is breech or not! Keep praying that she goes head down and I can have a vaginal delivery :) YAY! I gained 4lb's so I'm now at 126 which means I have gained 19lbs so far!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JennaFoix
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:32 AM

totally agree with you. Everything is in Gods Hands. He knows your heart and he knows what you can and cant handle. Atleast youve come to terms with a c-section. For me that would be devastating. All you can do is think positive no matter what the outcome. Good luck, Hope all goes well for you tomorrow. And HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

BeautyFromPain
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Thanks so much!!! It took me a couple days to calm down about it and not freak out I try to think of the positives over the negatives and that helps :)

Quoting JennaFoix:

totally agree with you. Everything is in Gods Hands. He knows your heart and he knows what you can and cant handle. Atleast youve come to terms with a c-section. For me that would be devastating. All you can do is think positive no matter what the outcome. Good luck, Hope all goes well for you tomorrow. And HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

luckyme7
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Good luck with your appt!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)