Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lower belly sore and achy...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM
  • 5 Replies

Since yesterday I have not been feeling too good. My lower belly is sore and achy. I have been a little nauseous so I don't know if that is why. I don't know if I ate something bad because my belly has been upset since yesterday. Maybe I ate some bad meat lol. And I know that after 24 weeks you should feel the baby all the time. Some days he is very active some days not. Am I just freaking myself out? I am so scared to have a premature little one.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

pregnancy

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommyof4CLM
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:43 AM

I wouldn't worry about not feeling him everyday yet some babies are not as active as others and at 24 weeks they still have a lot of room to move around in there where you may not be able to always feel them move.

As far as the sore and achy stomach it may just be from the baby growing and your stomach muscles getting sore from stretching. I get this feeling often my stomach hurts a lot every morning after i get out of bed. I wouldn't worry too much about having your baby early what your feeling is normal.

Allybaby0809
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Thank you. This is my first so I am freaking out about everything!!

Quoting Mommyof4CLM:

I wouldn't worry about not feeling him everyday yet some babies are not as active as others and at 24 weeks they still have a lot of room to move around in there where you may not be able to always feel them move.

As far as the sore and achy stomach it may just be from the baby growing and your stomach muscles getting sore from stretching. I get this feel often my stomach hurts a lot everyone morning after i get out of bed. I wouldn't worry too much about having your baby early what your feeling is normal.

pregnancy

LaceyN1121
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Im right there with you on the stomach pains, its just muscles stretching and such. If it gets too bad call your OB and see what they suggest for those kind of pains. With my first I was paranoid about everything, this one not so much I know the drill, granted I forgot parts of it because its been a while but I know that if something last longer than a few days or gets worse then to call the OB....

Quoting Allybaby0809:

Since yesterday I have not been feeling too good. My lower belly is sore and achy. I have been a little nauseous so I don't know if that is why. I don't know if I ate something bad because my belly has been upset since yesterday. Maybe I ate some bad meat lol. And I know that after 24 weeks you should feel the baby all the time. Some days he is very active some days not. Am I just freaking myself out? I am so scared to have a premature little one.

pregnancy calendar
Allybaby0809
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Yeah. All this stretching pain is just uncomfy.  

pregnancy

Ammie25
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:24 PM

I'd have to agree with the rest of the ladies that posted here. But thought I'd add to try to have the most positive thoughts possible during pregnancy. If you have a clean bill of health, and are keeping on the straight and narrow, you have no reason to fear an early birth. And anyways, babies like it in the womb! It's warm and cozy in there!. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)